"How delusional are you? You killed his mother. And let's not forget that we're standing in a house where Elena's aunt Jenna used to live. Or did you think that your charm would make us forget how you killed her, too? You know what? No. I am not going to engage in this. You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you." She said. Suddenly Klaus vamp-sped to pick up a nearby floor lamp, which he used to impale Caroline.

"No!" Tyler yelled, as Klaus swung Caroline over to his side of the magical barrier and bit her neck. She fell to the floor.

"Now, that was definitely worth the calories." Klaus smiled. Azalea went to Caroline's side.

"What did you do?" She yelled at him. "What did she ever do to you? Reject you one too many times? You're so stupid!"

"Collateral damage." Klaus shrugged.

"What, that's it? Is everyone just collateral damage now? Was my brother just collateral damage? Was Kol collateral damage? Was I collateral damage when Elijah compelled me to leave?"

Klaus struggled to find words. "Aza, you-"

"Stop." Azalea interrupted. "Just don't talk to me. Heal her."

Azalea pointed at Caroline, who was looking up at her fellow blonde in confusion. Azalea nodded towards Tyler, and Caroline scrambled to him. He immediately put her on a couch. She began to freak out.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me. I can fix this." Tyler assured her.

"How? The only thing that can heal me is his blood! Oh my god..." She panicked.

"I know. I'll fix it."  Caroline nodded at him. Tyler stood up to face Klaus.

"She'll die if you don't heal her."

" Okay." He bit into his wrist and extended his arm, palm up. "Beg me to save her life."

Tyler scoffed. "Is this what you want? To remind me that I'm powerless against you? Fine. You win. I'm nothing. Now save her. Please."

"I'm sorry, mate. I didn't quite catch that." Klaus taunted.

"Please."

"Please..." Klaus continued.

"Please save her life." Tyler begged.

"See, now I think you're just telling me what I want to hear. I mean, you did call me pathetic earlier. And wouldn't it be more pathetic of me to help now, knowing that hours ago, you announced your plan to kill me in a manner in which you're debating because you want it to have a certain amount of flair? I'm just asking."

"I'll be your slave again. I'll do whatever you want. Just help her." Tyler suggested.

"No."

"Get me out of here. I can't even look at him." Caroline said weakly.

Tyler helped her up. "Come on." Klaus watched them leave, looking unhappy.

"Wow. You've really shown them who's boss now, attacking an innocent girl and refusing to help her." Azalea clapped slowly.

"You know, I liked you a lot better when Kol was here to distract you."

"I liked you a lot better when you weren't being a power hungry asshole!" She yelled, causing Klaus to turned to face her, angry, before he sighed.

"Azalea. Let me ask you a question."

"Have at it." Azalea welcomed, crossing her arms.

"Who was it that turned your emotions back on when you first flipped the switch?"