a color that defines me

There was a banging in my head and I could hear whispers when I first stirred

There was a banging in my head and I could hear whispers when I first stirred. My body was out of energy and I could hardly move my fingers, my head lolling to the side.

"She's awake! Jeno, help me with the containment spell," a voice whispered out an order and a gust of wind blew past my body. "Slowly, Jeno. That's it."

"If she's awake, why isn't she talking?" Someone snapped and another voice hissed.

"Patience, Johnny. You Integritas are too damn impatient." A woosh and my vision began to clear. I blinked rapidly, pushing myself up just to see that I was surrounded by a blue energy shield, my head whipping to the side to catch sight of five men staring at me. "Hello."

"Aro," I whispered, my hands feeling the table that I was laid on when the chains clanged against the metal. "My brother. Where is my brother?"

I knew who these people were. Everyone did.

Shield Benders were a special type of people, those who could manipulate energy. Being in the presence of a Shield Bender was enough to make me panic... Did they take my brother away? Did they want to execute him?

"Where am I?" The pain in my head dulled.

"Seems like she remembers nothing. Maybe we should blast her two more times. Third time's a charm, they say," one of them spoke. His eyes flashed green and my hands tightened into fists. He had silver hair and a smirk plastered on his features. "Maybe she'll get her memory back."

"Nakamoto Yuta, get out," one of them snapped. He, unlike Nakamoto Yuta, had a blue coat.

"Don't be salty, Doyoung. I found her."

"No, all you did was say 'Johnny. I think something is happening,'" the man replied, rolling his eyes. "Johnny was the one who stepped forward and Jaehyun was the one who blasted him. Who did the containment spell? Me. Now, all of you. Get out."

"You blues just like to take all the credit, don't you?" Yuta snarled back, reaching for the hood of his cloak to bring it over his head. "I'm out. Bask in your achievement of making a containment spell, Doyoung. We all know you'll find another way to top it in less than a day."

Doyoung seemed to ignore the green-eyed male, the man waving to another blue beside him.

"Jeno, go and call the Headmistress. Johnny, Jaehyun; we need no Integritas around here. You two might cause more damage than good."

The two other red cloaked men didn't put up a fight, giving me one final look when there was a swoosh and Doyoung walked through the shield. He had a rigid look on his face, like he was scared I would explode anytime soon.

"My name is Kim Doyoung. Headboy of the Verita House," he introduced himself. A flash of confusion must have flittered through my features, the male's eyes softening. "You must not know anything of the houses."