Chapter 7: Training day part 2

Start from the beginning

3rd person POV:
Izuku started to go into one of his many muttering fits about how Inheriting a quirk is impossible. All Might was just standing there dumbfounded "Uhh, sounds like your overthinking this whole 'Inheriting' thing. Stop nerding out!" This caught Izuku by surprise and stop his muttering. All Might then began going through the details about his quirk, One-For-All, the true secret behind his strength. Izuku wanted to know why All Might would give 'One-For-All' to him and he explained that he was looking for a successor and that he chose Izuku because he risked his life to save Bakugo, then something hit All Might. "Hey, where did that kid beside you went off to?" Izuku looked around him to realize that Kylo is nowhere to be seen "I guess he left." All Might let out a sigh as he placed a hand on his face "dammit, now I gotta tell that kid to keep this form a secret too"
"You don't have to do that" Izuku stated.
"Why not?" asked All Might
"Kylo pretty much keeps to himself, unless he's with me, and if I do see him I'll tell him to keep your form a secret." Izuku tried to reassure that Kylo really don't like talking all too much which All Might believed. With a fiery look in Izuku eyes, he accepts to take All Might's quirk.

Two days later- Early morning

Izuku's POV:
I was on the beach pulling a refrigerator with All Might on top of it

"Hey hey hey, it's pretty comfy up on this fridge how are you doing down there?" All Might said

"Hey hey hey, it's pretty comfy up on this fridge how are you doing down there?" All Might said. With one final attempt to pull the fridge, I slipped and fell on the sand. "People move these every day y'know, and most of them don't have any super strength. I picked myself up from the sand and said "well yeah, but there's an extra 600 lbs. with you sitting on top of it."
"Nyeh, I've lost weight so I'm down to 560 these days, in this form at least."
I sighed as I looked around to see more trash around "great much better, why do you have me drag trash across the beach anyways?" I questioned All Might just laugh and taking pictures on his phone "take a look at yourself, you're not ready for my power." I started to cry HUH? but I thought you said I was worthy" I started to cry more as All Might Was walking towards me. "I'm talking about your weak body" I looked at him confused as he continued "My quirk, One-For-All, is a whole lot to handle. The combined physical abilities of everyone who used it creates a hurricane of pure force, an unprepared body can't fully inherit it your arms and legs would shoot off if you tried to.

 The combined physical abilities of everyone who used it creates a hurricane of pure force, an unprepared body can't fully inherit it your arms and legs would shoot off if you tried to