26

"Eliza, darling, wake up." I bring my fist into contact with whoever it is disturbing me, and hear the person release a few curse words. I laugh and open my eyes. I see Kol glaring at me playfully and I smirk.

I groan as I stand up from the bed, my muscles and joints snap, crackle, and popping as I stretch. Kol looks at me shocked and I laugh. "That's what happens when your a human, my dude."

"You seem different today." I coco my head to the side as he says that.

"Well, it's been a week. I still want to rip Klaus head off, but not his heart. That's a step in the right direction I guess." He rolls his eyes and I hear chuckles from downstairs.

Let me cue you in on some things. It's been a week since I was rescued from those pieces of crap. I'm still furious with Klaus, and I don't think I ever won't be

However, this week has been one of the best in my life. I've actually had so much fun hanging out with Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol. These guys aren't the monsters everyone thinks they are.

Except Klaus. He was my friend, but my now I hate him more than I do my father. That's saying a lot.

I walk down the stairs and give Elijah a quick kiss as I make my way into the kitchen. I see he made breakfast for me, so I smile and grab a plate. I grab some pancakes and bacon and sit on the counter to eat it. All the Mikaelson siblings walk in and either sit at the bar or stand against it. I glare at Klaus, and he avoids eye contact.

I pick up my fork with an egg and go to sling it at him. Elijah grabs the fork from me and puts it on the plate. I grow at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Play nice, Elizabeth." I roll my eyes at his fanciness.

"Okay, Elijah. Two can play the full name game." He smiles and kisses my cheek. I pick the fork up and throw the egg at Klaus. He turns around and looks at me with sadness in his eyes. I groan.

This guy hasn't cracked. I've been doing everything I can to get a reaction from him, and he refuses to. He just looks at me with sadness in his eyes, like his best friend just died. Which his best friend didn't die, but his only friendship did. I was the only thing he had close to a friend, cause he's a psychopathic loser, and he ruined that when I he sent his hybrid freaks to mess me up.

I sneer as Klaus continues to stare me down, and Rebekah and Kol snicker. Elijah rolls his eyes and makes a side comment about us being childish. I kiss his cheek then hop off of the counter.

"Well, my dudes, I've gotta go beat some vampires up. Peace out!" I leave them all in the kitchen to plot whatever evil plan they want to make today, and head to the boarding house.