20

I walk through the front doors of the Lockwood house, and Elena walks up to me. "You look great." She says. "Thanks. You two." I respond. "Now, why are we having prom here?" I ask. "I don't know. Something happened at the school, so Tyler moved it here." She responds. I nod then see Klaus step on the stage and address everyone. "I'm gonna go find something to drink." I say. She nods, then walks over to Stefan. I roll my eyes, then walk to the kitchen.

"I start drinking from my cup, when I hear talking. I walk to the front door area, and see Mikeal with a dagger in his back, and Stefan and Damon arguing. "What's going on?" I ask. "We were gonna kill Klaus, but Stefan jumped in." Damon says. "I told you I would handle it!" I say. "Well, we tried to take matters into our own hands. Let's just say, it didn't work." He says. I slap him, then walk out of the house.

I get home, and sigh. I start to take my dress off, but the zipper gets stuck. I groan then try again, but it doesn't work. I then start pulling on it really hard, but it won't bulge. Great! Another thing not working right! I start pulling it harder and harder, then scream through clenched teeth. I pull and pull, then the zipper breaks off. I dig my fingers in my hair, and tears start to fall. Nothing can ever go right. My boy friend is who knows where. All my friends are at each others throats. Everyone I know is some kind of supernatural creature. My parents are dead. My aunt is dead. My friends keep dying. Now, my dress isn't even working right.

I give up on trying to take the dress off, and just lay down. I turn some music on, and close my eyes.

I'm awaken from my sleep, when my window opens. I look up, and see a man. He grabs me by the arm, and pulls me from the bed. He then puts his hand over my mouth, and leads me out the window. We jump from the balcony, and he shoves me in a car. "Who are you?!" I ask. "That doesn't matter. Now, lets go!" He says then gets in and takes off.