Bakugou x sensitive reader pt.2✨💥

Start from the beginning

His dick finally started to go flaccid but still twitched and throbbed from the electricity running through his body. His head laid back onto the pillow as the alarm went off. You were to wasted to even blink at that point, he turned off the alarm and looked at the time, 2:00pm.

"Get up you gotta meeting with the shitty nerd." He groaned. "You moan like a...f-fucking girl..." you tiredly chuckled and sat up weakly. "My legs are out of order because of you, so you need to wash me up, asshole." You sat up letting his dick slide out of your cum soaked pussy. He let out a irritated groan as he picked you up off him and set you down on the bed before walking in to the bathroom and running some water.

You watch him go and gather clothes from both of your dressers. Your eyes glued to his ass when he caught you. "STOP IT YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!" He glared at you. You laughed and turned over. "Your one to talk..." he walked over to you and threw you over his shoulder before giving your plump ass a smack making you yelp.

He sat down into the tub and pulled you onto his lap letting you both get in before turning off the running water. You let out a pleasured sigh as you felt the hot water sooth your sore pussy. Katsuki lathered a bit of soap on his hands before rubbing your back shoulders and Breast.

His large hands cupping your soft chest and massage them. "Ah~ R-right there babe..." you moaned as you felt his finger tips press into the side of your tender breasts. He massaged the area watching your expression soften as your eyes closed. He loved pleasing you it was his favorite habit.... or should I say...kink.

He pulled you close, feeling the soft flesh of your back press into his chest. His now hardened member making your body tense, ruining the once peaceful moment.

"What the fuck..?" You looked back at him with disgust but then laughed at him, making his face tense to a glare with a slight blush. "Horny little fucker... I swear.." you gave him a kiss mid sentence. A simple and small thing the he loved about you.

"You know I can't guarantee that I'm pregnant because of the cum that's flowing out of me." He smirked and gave you a small peck on the lips before picking you up and leaning you off the side of the tub. He put a towel down below your stomach so it would be more comfortable for you.

His tip aligned with your still tight whole, even after all the rounds. From below the water he slid inside of you and lean over your back giving the nape of your neck small kisses as you hissed in pain because of still being sore.

He struggled to hold back because of feeling your tight walls throb around him. His jaw clenched as he started off slow, you bit your lip gripping the towel as your back arched feeling his tip lightly jab at your g-spot.

He sped up slowly, the water splashed and created small waves along with his movements. You felt butterflies in your stomach as his meaty rod prodded at the deep parts making your nerves jolt and shock in your tummy, you felt his wet and warm tongue lick and lap at your neck. His hand came down to rub your soft little clit, he bit down on your neck when he felt your walls start to squeeze him tightly he then went stiff, hunching over your back and pulling your hips to his.

Your ass pressed against his v-line as his balls tensed up on your pussy lips, he let out a soft moan as he orgasmed. His deep and husky moans and your loud ones along with the sound of splashing water echoed throughout the bathroom.

You felt so full as his orgasm lasted longer then yours. He kept cumming but then calmed down as he felt your sweet walls stop sucking out his thick and milky cream. He let out an exhausted sigh as he pulled out his now flaccid penis.

He stood up and washed off the suds that were left on your body before he wrapped you in a towel. He cradled your tired body in his arms as he walked out of the bathroom and set you onto the bed. You relaxed into the now clean sheets spreading out on your back as he dressed you in one of his shirts and some normal (f/c) panties, he only put on some boxers.

He cleaned up any water and got your phone to call deku to cancel the appointment. His excuse was to cuddle you which deku kindly excepted.

He got into bed and hugged you close as you were already asleep making him let out a soft and deep chuckle as he moved his hand to rub your belly while looking at your peaceful form.

"I know I'm
Gonna love the both of you."

💕💞💕 700 votes😍and now we at 35k reads already?🥰