Iida x Dom!Gaming reader!🎮💙

Tease warning⚠️⚠️

~••••••~

Your boyfriend had came over to spend the summer with you be cause you had begged him during the last week of school. He was never able to say no to your puppy eyes so he said yes. He had packed a bag and came over to your apartment once he was done with his last college class. You had waited so eagerly that when he got there you immediately opened the door 1 second later. He walked in and started to get unpacked. He was about to take every thing out but thin ask were he would be sleeping. You told him "my room silly!" and dragged him to your room with a bounce in your step and presented him your huge king sized bed.

You didn't have a small place but it was a one person living area. He had a flushed face as he thought about sleeping with you. You went out the room to get your phone. "Babe I'm gonna order out any requests?" You chirped. He shrugged and said he wants shrimp lo mein so you call a Chinese joint and got a large for him and order some (f/f) for yourself. Once you got the food you both ate at the table and wrapped up what your couldn't finish, but would save for later. You left to your room to play video games. Iida followed you after getting into his more comfortable clothes.

He was wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants, his brood chest and muscles defined in the shirt. You looked at him and wolf whistled as he sat down making his blush, you had your ps4 controller in your hand as you pulled a large bean bag for him to sit on out. "Here" you patted for him to sit. "You should sit I'll be fine." "Nope sit here please" you gave him puppy eyes. He sighed and gave in sitting in the soft seat. You smiled at him and sat down on his lap making his face beet red. You leaned your back to his chest telling him to relax.

He finally did so letting you play your game in peace. After a few mins your gameplay got a little intense. You started to flinch and jolt as you shot at the other players that came at you, oblivious to the fact your ass was rubbing at Iida's crouch making him get a little excited. He internally panicked as he felt his member stiffen more and more beneath you. He didn't want to tell you to move but he also didn't want your ass to get him off. Your moving and twitching became more dangerous as you bounced up a bit shouting"He's such a damn bot!" , getting frustrated at the game. His member throbbing joyfully as your ass bumped and rubbed it. Iida was breathing heavily as he felt his member twitch and throb more as he was getting closed.

He wrapped his hands around your stomach as his climax crept closer. His head leaned on your back as he came in his boxers, groaning and grinding his hips up to meet your soft ass,making him squeeze his eyes closed. His cum soaked through his boxers making a wet stain on his pants. His breathing was erratic as he grinded out his orgasm. You flinch in his grasp realizing what was just happening. 'He was getting off to me sitting on his lap.' Once he stop he realized what he just didn't and started apologizing 1 million times. You put your index finger to his lips and shooshed him. You got up and turned on your ps4. "Bad, bad boy. A girl can't even play her game in peace without a horny little monster like you around pretending to be my good and respectable boyfriend."You Stated.

He looked up in shame with out a word you grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the bed. He stood in front of it, while you sat down on the edge. "On your knees dog" you commanded. He did so and looked up at you. "Remove my underwear and shorts." You said. He hesitated but soon did so. "Good doggy, now....." you spread your legs, letting your wet pussy be exposed to him."eat" you demanded. He crawled forward and pressed his lips on your lower ones and hungrily lapped at your juices. You reached down and put your hand on the back of his head pushing him in deeper. "Yes~yes good boyyyahh~" you moaned throwing your head back.

You wanted more so you push him back and told him to Lie down on his back he did so and you pulled your leg over his head and straddled his face. You sat down and started to grind your hips down, pressing your pussy down onto his mouth, rubbing your clit on his rough taste buds. Your stomach knotted and heated up as you felt your climax rush in, the knot pulled free as you ride his face drowning him in your slick pussy juices. You hummed pleasurably and collapsed down onto the bed.

Iida gasped for air as you got off of him. He licked his lips and sat up breathing heavily. He looked down at your wet pussy still wanking for affection. He pulled of his soiled pants and boxers and threw them aside. After snatching your ass to the edge of the bed, He rubbed his tip on your clit and slid it up to your entrance making you moan and buck your hips back. He slipped in with ease slipping through you tight warm walls that squeezed him. You both were already so close. You grabbed the sheets in grounded up as your body shuttered in pleasure. Your small groans turn to throaty moans as your pussy squelched on his thick cock.

He groan bending over from all the pleasure but he didn't even thrust yet. He pulled out, and then pushed in fast making you throw your head back in Ecstasy. Your body shook as you orgasmed, you felt good all over as you clamped down on his twitching rod. He felt to good to pull out so he pushed in deeper groaning your name as he creamed your tight walls. "Good boy~ gimmie it allll~" you moaned passionately. He pulled out his now flaccid member and laid down pulling you next to him. You both ended up falling asleep together shortly after.

I wonder what you were playing tbh

Also I'm so damn tired I typed more then 3 lemons in one day when I only do a half.(like more then 3500 words)

So stressful but I enjoy it. Inspiration don't play😂😂😂