Werewolf AU🐺 bakugou x reader x kirishima💥pt.2

(orgasm denial, rough sex threesome⚠️)

~••Baku POV••~

I walked into kirishima's room to see him with the female from earlier. I caught a glimpse of her soaked core, as he was about to eat her out. I was planning on marking her as my own that way she couldn't leave my pack but kirishima had got to her first.

"What the hell?" I growled at the scene in front of me. They both looked up at me, Kirishima looked to out of it as he went back to what he was doing.

He shoved his face into her cunt making her moan out. 'Fuck, was she beautiful when she moaned.'
I walk closer to them and sat on the side of the bed. I felt a bulge start to form in my pants as she moaned out. I put my hand to her throat. "Its crazy how you take my kindness for weakness little wolf. I gonna get my pay back from you trying to kill me yesterday."

~•• narrator POV••~

You couldn't object as you felt yourself grow weak from kirishima's long tongue pleasuring you, his rough taste buds rubbing up against your clit making you cry out in pleasure. You were silenced by Bakugous mouth on yours.

His hands made their way to your breast as he pinched and twisted your hard nipples inbetween his fingers. His mouth came down to your neck, you grew chills as you felt his sharp fangs puncture the skin on your throat. Some how his fangs were more longer then Kiri's, he kept marking your body. Going over the previous marks from Kiri and making new ones as well,  he licked up any blood that dripped from you.

You were crying out with loud lewd moans as you felt Kirishima's rough tongue enter you. The ridges of his wet muscle rubbing you just right. His hand moved up, his thumb massaged your soft clit. Making you throw your head back and hug Bakugou's head close to your chest. It was sending you over the edge, as your tight walls squeezed down on his tongue. You came all over, eyes rolling to the back of your head as you let out a distressed groan.

Mind going blank while you gripped the hair on the back of Katsuki's head making him groan deeply. After you came down from your climax you had let go of his blond locks and he got up. Bakugou then started to strip of all his clothing. They sat up on the bed and brought you to them. Bakugou lifted your head and made eye contact with your hazy (e/c) orbs. "It's our turn little wolf, start eating" he huskly grunted. "Yes alpha~" your mind was completely blank as you followed your instincts.

You grabbed hold of both of their meaty rods and jerked them off letting your thumbs rub the pre-cum all over their tips. Your head moved to Katsuki's. As you slid him into your mouth, you took him half way and let your long tongue lick on the base before you deepthroated the rest.

You jerked Kiri off fast, squeezing your hand around his shaft to make it tighter for him. You heard their deep grunts and growls, "fuck, man she's so hot." Kiri grunts. You pulled off katsuki and went to Kiri, you roughly licked his tip letting your taste buds please him, you then slid him into your mouth. Using your thumb and the side of you fingers to massage their balls.

Kirishima's and Bakugous hips grinded in to your hand and mouth as the couldn't control their selfs. Kiri pet your head but ran his claws against your scalp as he felt you run your soft tongue along his veins. You looked up at them, seeing their flushed and pleased faces some how made you wetter.

You felt their cocks twitch in your hold as you pulled off to jerk them both. When you felt like they were close enough you put both of their tips into your mouth and let them cum. You felt their creamy liquids squirt into your mouth. You pulled away and showed them your tongue as the cum dripped from it. You then put your tongue back into your mouth to swallowed the huge load with a cute gulp, you smiled up at them. But what you saw in their eyes wasn't friendly at all, they lost control.