New And Improved Numeroz

Depuis le début

Bakar: this is bad ! Really bad !

Ali on comm: What's wrong uncle ?

Bakar: Numeroz got some upgrades !

Ali on comm: I think we should use the new up-ugh ! Um uncle gotta settle things !

Karya: Well, let's test these out ! *switch to new armor*

Bakar: Heh, let's do this ! *switch to new armor*

They switched to their new armor and upgrades, Bakar has new armor, looks the same but it is made out of metal. He still uses his fist but his gloves are metal. Karya's armor is like a knight's armor. He also has a new set of blades that can slide out of his arms, becoming arm blades but he still can throw his cards but it won't work towards a super-soldier armor like Trez.

 He also has a new set of blades that can slide out of his arms, becoming arm blades but he still can throw his cards but it won't work towards a super-soldier armor like Trez

Rizwan: So you want to play with swords ? Bring it on ! *brings out sword*

The two former bestfriends fought eachother with blades of their own, the sound of metal blades clashed, echoing in the large area. Rizwan swing his sword to Karya's side but he avoided it with ease, countering the attack with his own blades, missing Rizwan by an inch. They keep clashing their blades until they hit eachother's weapons, taking a close look at their faces Karya talked .

Karya: Riz, you can still join MATA and forget the past. I don't want to fight you ! *blocking the attack*

Rizwan: I don't want to fight you too but if you stood in the way of Uno, I have no choice but to do whatever means to help him achieve justice. *pushing the sword*

Karya: Ergh, Uno caused Aliya's death ! You got tricked, believe me !

Rizwan: How am I going to trust you !?

Karya: Have I ever lied to you ? Have I ever keep anything from you ? I never did ! Join us and thing won't be bad.

Rizwan: Hmm, I will consider. *stops attacking*

Karya: Good.

With Bakar and Trez

Trez used his arm-hammer to destroy Bakar but with the new plasma shield, he was protected from the brutal attack by Trez. Trez then deciced to use his hidden shoulder blaster to shoot Bakar from a distance, his blaster turned on and he started to shoot rapidly at Bakar who blocked and dodged the attacks. Bakar though about how to defeat Trez who is charging at him with his hammer, he then remembered that Ali said that all of the armor is equipped with blasters or simple melee weapons. He tried turning it on and when Trez's hammer was a meter from him, his arms suddenly turned of melee weapons resembling a wrecking ball and countered the hammer sending a kinetic wave that made the ground between them cracked . Even his hands are litterally wrecking balls, he can still feel his hands so it means the wrecking ball is surrounding his hands, protecting it.