What Happened After? (Final Chapter)/Scrapbook Closing

King Trollex: So you're probably wondering what happened after, Huh? Well, we all made up. The Nightcore Trolls now live with the Techno Trolls, everyone is safe, and King Moon is not going back to his ways now. He was just angry for being pushed off the map. But the real question is, Are there any more Trolls?

*transition to Trollex in the Royal Pod at Pop Village with the Troll Babies*

King Trollex: There could be more like us. But, for now, hopefully, We can enjoy a United Troll Kingdom.

Queen Poppy: So what do you think of that story, Kids?

Coral Blush: I really liked it.

Rock Baby: Me too!

Funk Baby: Ooh, Ooh! What now?

King Trollex: Well now, we have a new Troll Baby here. Everyone, say hello to Jillian, The Nightcore Troll!

*Jillian had legs and a purple skin with Black stripes over her body*

Jillian the Nightcore Baby: Hi.

The Troll Babies: Hey!

King Trollex: Hey, Jillian, Kids, There is something that i want to teach you that i learned. If you ever become the next King or Queen, make sure to take care to your friends, ask them what they want, and you should answer. Because they will always love you as their king or queen. Also, always be a good king or queen.

The Troll Babies: We will, Trollex!

King Moon: *enters the scene* Aww, my little babies.

King Trollex: Everyone, i sadly have to go. King Moon's here and i have to teach him how to be a Techno Troll. Step One, To Party! Come on Kids!

The Troll Babies & Queen Poppy: Yeah! *starts running* *credits start*

Columns:
King Trollex - 5 Columns
The Troll Babies - 3 Columns
Queen Poppy - 2 Columns
Coral Blush & Rock Baby & Funk Baby & Jillian the Nightcore Baby & King Moon - 1 Column