"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today..." The preacher says. Y/n looks up at the group and sighs.

"I know it's hard, but it's for your safety and theirs." Wade says, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. She nods and they sit through the rest of the funeral.

"Wade!" Mattia says as the three of them are walking back to the car. Wade waves James and y/n off, turning to talk to Mattia whose eyes were red and puffy.

"Who were the two people you brought with you?" Mattia asks.

"My brother and sister. We all met y/n at a wedding a couple years ago." Wade replies. Mattia nods and looks over at the two getting into the car. Something about the girl gave him weird vibes. She reminded him so much of his lost lover, but he was sure it was all in his head.

"Well tell them I said thank you for coming." Mattia says. Wade nods and walks to the car.

"Let's get you to the airport so you can get to Italy." Wade says. He hands her a passport, a new phone, and an id.

"Your new name is Alexa Lorena. When you arrive in Italy, there will be a man waiting to take you to your house." Wade says. The girl nods.

"Do you speak Italian?" Wade asks. The girl nods.

"My grandparents spoke it to me. I used to speak it with Mattia all the time." She replies. They arrive at the airport and walk over to the private jet.

"Stay safe y/n. We'll keep an eye on your friends." Wade says. She nods.

"Thank you. For everything." She says. He nods and she walks into the jet and sit down. She instantly gets onto the phone and installs Instagram and TikTok.

@Lexa.Lora ~Insta
@Lexi.Lor ~TikTok

Your Post:

Liked by Wade

Liked by Wade.Ronald, James.Bronx, and 794 others.

Caption: L'Italia qui vengo

Comments Disabled.

Y

/n gets to Italy after a couple hours and sees a tall boy around her age holding a sign that says 'Alexa Lorena'

"Sei tu a prendermi?" The girl asks.

"Sì, sei Alexa?" The boy asks. She nods.

"Mi chiamo Hector." He says, extending his hand. She shakes it and he grabs her bag. The get to the car and drive to a giant house.