she literally pulled the fucking trigger as soon as i smacked it away.

what would've happened if i didn't?

"you do have a fucking purpose and i'm gon make sure you know that" i wiped her tears. "i ain't nothin like lawrence, Vanessa"

i felt the tears slip down my cheeks

"yo face? ima put a smile on that. yo hair? ima have it done. yo happiness? ima give that shit to you. yo body? ima take care of that. you?" i sighed leaning my forehead against hers. "ima love you" i pushed her hair behind her ears. "you fuckin hear me, Vanessa"

"i hear you, roddy" she sniffled as she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me tightly as she began to relax.

"just relax ight? i got you" i rubbed her back as her breathing hitched. "you can do it, ness"

-

- Vanessa valor -

- Vanessa valor -

i watched as roddy bobbed his head to his new songs beat while sitting at the island. he groaned in annoyance taking his headphones out before getting up.

"what's wrong?" i asked as he walked around the couch and sat next to me.

"i got writers block and i can't figure out what to write next" he sighed feeling on my leg.

"stopp you lil horn ball" i laughed pushing his hand.

"me? you always wantin to fuck" i rolled my eyes. "yea" he chuckled. "can i get a kiss tho?" he licked over his bottom lip.

"only because you look cute today" i smiled before leaning to him giving him a quick kiss.

"don't even play wit me" he pulled me back into the kiss.

he pulled me up on his lap making me giggle knowing that he knew exactly what he was doing.

what happened earlier today was a bad decision.

if roddy didn't walk in..

i wouldn't be here right now.

and i thank him for that shit.

we decided that it's best not to talk about it because the subject is just every emotional for not only me but roddy as well.

"lemme get at it" he said pulling away as his hands traveled down on my ass.

"noo" i giggled. "you ate it a few days ago"

"ion care i want some again" he flipped us over.

"roddy" i started to freak out as i covered my face scared as to if he was really gonna do it without my permission.

"shit Nessa i wasn't gonna do it if you really didn't want me to" he removed my hands from my face. "don't cry" he leaned down kissing my cheek. "please"

"you scared me" i sighed sitting up.

"i'm sorry ma" he fixed my hair. "i promise i wouldn't do that" i nodded.

"roddy about earlier.."
i started.

"yea?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"i love you too"

———————————————————————————

they pulled the L word out 😌.