chapter twelve

I know I haven’t uploaded in a really long time, but I got sick and it was the end of the marking period so I had tests for two weeks. Also hurricane sandy nocked my power out for a week and a half and Internet for two three weeks, so I had a pretty interesting month. Thanks for all the votes and comments; I couldn’t ask for anything better you guys are amazing! This story is dedicated to mollykillers, her story lower than the omega is amazing go read it!

Gabe’s POV

            I was lying on my bed trying to understand what was going on with my life. God! All I wanted was a mate that would help that could keep my temper under control and help me run a pack. I would have that if it weren’t for Jess and those twins. I started to growl just thinking about them. They were all over my mate, I started thinking about James and realized how much I wanted to hold him right now. Our relationship didn’t get very far, but I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with him.

            I started getting lost in my thoughts when I heard someone start nocking on my door.

“If your not my mate, go away.” I growled.

“Well lucky for you, it is!” Jess popped her head into my room and I glared at her.

“Just wanted to tell you I’m going out for a little wile and I won’t be home tonight.” She said walking into my room.

“And why should I care.” I said turning my gaze back up to the sealing.

“Because I’m your mate silly, and usually they want to know were the love of your life is going.” She said in here to cheery voice.

“I do were my mate is, he’s sitting home probably just as upset as I am.”

I said.

She started glaring at me. “Please don’t mention that fag around me.”

“He’s not a fag!” I screamed at her shooting off the bed and towering over her. She was still glaring, she knew I wasn’t going to hurt her, she was smarter than that. I was raised that no matter what you never hit a girl, I lived by it. 

“I’ll be back in the morning” She spat and left my room. 

            My blood was boiling, I started thinking about James and cooled down instantly. I heard something thump and shot up instantly. I saw the devil twins smirking at me. How the hell did they get on the third level of my house, how the hell did they get on my property.

“What the hell” I said shocked.

“Sorry did we scare?” They said in sink.

“How the hell did you get in my house, and more importantly what do you want with James.” I said putting my guard up, all my senses were on full alert, if they could sneak into my house without making a sound, I didn’t know what they were capable of.

“Cutting to the case are we?” One of them said.

“Yea don’t you want to get to know us first?” the other one said.

“I could give a damn who you are just tell me what you want with my mate.” I growled again.

“Well if you really want to know, we have a fascination with James, he’s cute, funny and has looks any girl would die for. And we and to retreat him for our flock.”

“What? Your not a bird.” I said who the hell says flock was all I could think.

“Your rite were not birds, were angels.” They said in sink. Oh god, my dad told me about them, there indestructible, know one ever could fined out there weakness, know one knew how they died. I stared in complete utter shock.

I’m in deep shit now.

Ok not the best chapter but its still a chapter. So know you know the glowing eyes aren’t Gabe’s who do you think they belong to O.o I don’t know, you have to read to fined out. Happy thanks giving to you guys, and if you don’t celebrate happy Thursday.

Love you all! <3

·     * Hands you each a bucket of skittles *

Bye!