chapter two

Gabe’s POV

I was standing by the buss stop with my younger sister next to me, she was 15 and I was 17 she was texting her friend. I was getting antsy waiting for the buss to come. I knew my mate was on the same buss as me and I couldn’t wait to see his face. I guess you could call me a ‘closet gay’ since only my sister knew.

“Could you stop bouncing I know your exited but your dragging attention to yourself.” I looked over at her with a sheepish smile.

“Sorry, you know how exited I get before I see him, I just want to hold him he’s so cute and-“

“Ok, ok, I know he’s your mate but that’s all you talk about, I mean come on if you like him that much why don’t you just ask him out already I’m getting tired of having to here about him all day long” I always came home and told her all the stuff he did what he ate, what he wore, and what he looked like. Well ok I guess I could see where she’s coming from but could you blame me he’s my mate for gods sake! He’s my everything.

“You just wait when your wolf fully matures and you fined your mate, that’s all that you’re going to be able to talk about.”

“Yea well at least I’ll be able to talk to my mate instead of staking him like a perv.”

“Ok that happened one time I just wanted to know where he lived it won’t happen again.” I confessed I just wanted to make sure he was living in a good averment with a loving family. He had a mom but I wandered what happened to his dad. At this point the buss rolled up to our stop and when I got on I was hit by the most amazing smell of rain and sunshine. I looked towards the back of the buss and saw my mate looking out the window licensing to his I-pod. My sister sat down with her friend and I looked for an empty seat, the only one that was left was the one next to my mate. I looked down on the floor and saw balls of paper with the words FAG and GO TO HELL written on them. I tried to hold in a growl because I knew whom these were for, because apparently he was the only gay person in the school. Know you know why I’m scared to come out, I know all his friends left him I watched as he got skinner and paler over the months and sometimes I would see bruises on his body I wondered sometime because I don’t think all of those came form school. Just thinking about it made me growl I hated thinking he was getting hurt for being different. I walked over to him and looked down, his beautiful green eyes got bigger and fear was in his eyes, my wolf wimped to think he was scared at us.

“Can I sit here?” I tried to keep my voce from shaking as I asked him. He moved over and all of a sudden the outside became very interesting for him. I watched him, as he looked out side it to everything for me not to kiss his neck and mark him, his sent was the most intoxicating thing in the world, I loved it. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and caught me staring I quickly looked away hoping he wouldn’t say anything after that he stared at me a little star struck, I smirked at the thought I could here his heart race speed up. The sound of his heart was so soothing. The buss came to a stop in front of our school; I was a little disappointed that I couldn’t sit next to him anymore; I took one last sniff of him than got up and walked of the buss.

One I was inside my ‘girlfriend’ came over and linked arms for me; I hated how she thought that I found her attractive. All she was is my gay beard so no one suspected anything.

“Hay baby I was thinking about you last night, I really wanted to see you.” She sad purred the word really and pushed her boobs against me. I put on a fake smile and bent down to peck her lips, I always imagined she was James just to get threw the day.

“I missed you too, sorry I couldn’t come over I hade food ball practice till late and I was tired when I got home.” Lies

“That’s ok, can you come over tonight I have a surprise for you.” I had to hold down my gag when she said that, whenever she said ‘surprise’ it meant she wanted to have sex, and that was the last thing I wanted.

“Sorry my dad needs me today, maybe tomorrow.” I said while unraveling her hands from my waist.

“Bye.” I waked away and she gave me a very pissed look. I sighed and went to my locker. Everyone already cleared the halls. On my way to class I smelled blood and got a tight feeling in my heart. I ran down the halls to find James passed out on the floor with his hands tied together and his feet tied up too. He had a piece of tape over his mouth. I let out a growl as I picked him up from the pool of blood he was laying in. I started running to the nurse. All I could think was when I fined out whoever did this to him was going to pay big time.  

___________________________________________________________________

dun dun duuuuun hope you liked it and don't froget to comment and vote 

- Elena