-8- how he reacts

Yamaguchi's POV

"I like you. And I don't mean as a friend."

I close my eyes tight waiting for a response. A harsh rejection. The end of my first and only friendship.

I don't hear anything. But I don't move still ready to get a threat and hear yelling any moment. I feel the bed creak and pressure on my lower stomach.

I slowly open my eyes to see a smirking tsukki straddling me.

I still don't move not really sure if I can. Not really sure what's going on.

He slowly leans down so our noses are centimeters apart.

"I know."he whispers.

Things are starting to sink in and I'm freaking out but I still don't move.

Tsukki is straddling me...on his bed...alone in his room.

He is so close to my face and now he knows I like him.

But before I could fully get my head around these thoughts I felt tsukki's warm lips on mine.

They were soft and smooth. They worked well with mine, like a perfect fit.

There was no tongue but there was passion.

He pulled away and all too soon if you ask me. The kiss only lasted seconds but somehow it felt like an eternity.

"Want to go out some time?"tsukki whispers in my ear. My breath hitched.

"Y-yes."was all I could weakly stutter out.

"Great."was all he said before his lips were back on mine. This time faster. The kiss was needy and sloppy but still fantastic.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth without thinking for even a second.

He plunged his tongue in my mouth exploring every inch. He twirled his tongue around mine making me want more.

We broke apart at the same time but only for air and within seconds his lips were on my jaw.

Kissing behind my ear and slowly making his way farther down to my collarbone. He kissed were my neck meets my shoulder and I let out a small gasp.

I could feel tsukki smirk against my neck. He kissed there again this time harder. Sucking at it as if it was  a lollipop.

I let out a loud moan as he bit the spot. That was going to leave a mark for sure but I didn't really care. Pleasure shot through me.

My pants were getting tighter and I could feel tsukki's bulge.

It was embarrassing.

Before even giving me a second to get myself together I let out another loud moan.

I couldn't think straight anymore. All I could think about was tsukki and how good he tastes.

The friction of him rubbing against me was driving me crazy with how good he felt.

Without even realizing, I was moving my hips against him as well. I heard him moan and I loved the sound.

I had always seen such a quiet and collected tsukki but now that I can do this to him. I love it. I want to hear more.

I move faster and our moans get louder. I pull at the bottom of his shirt and he knows what to do. He pulls off his shirt revealing his toned torso.

I reach my hand up and slide it down. He feels warm. I run my fingers over all the crevices of his abs.

He tugs at the bottom of my shirt and all of the sudden there is too much space between us. These clothes are in the way. I quickly slide my shirt off and let it fall to the floor with tsukki's. I put my hands in his soft blond hair and I pull him down towards me.

Our lips meat again and fireworks fly. The world stopped spinning at that moment. All that mattered was tsukki and how happy he makes me.

Things are finally perfect.

———————————————————————————

Ok. Just use your imagination for the rest of what happened that night because I'm not going to do it for you. Maybe in another book. There you go. Chapter eight. I hope you liked it. I think I'm going to do one more chapter.

Ok this is where I leave so good bye my little duckies 🐤🐤🐤