Online School | Class 1A x Child! Reader

Start from the beginning

"Where's (Y/N)?"

"......."

"......."

"I-I thought you knew..."

"......"

"......"

"Get out."

"Okay."

____

"So, I was like... You can't do that! Cause, cause like.. there was only one cookie each and she took someone else's cookie." (This took place before online teaching)

Midoriya shook his head and leaned back on the wall. "That's so wrong."

Kaminari nodded in agreement. "To mess with someone else's food is illegal."

Uraraka leaned forward, "so what happened next?! Did she get in trouble?!"

"Yeah!! Cause then (f/n) didn't get her cookie and Ms.Charlotte got real mad at Lizzie." (Y/N) said as she kicked her legs back and forth. "then she started crying and she gained lots of friends. She didn't talk to me the rest of the day though .."

"What? Why didn't she talk to you?" Kirishima asked and adjusted his laying position to his elbow. "You didn't do anything wrong, did you (Y/N)?"

"No! It's just... Well, she had lots of other people to talk to. Lots of things to talk about." (Y/N) replied and reached over to grab Aizawa's water bottle. She took a sip and held it close to her, careful not to drop it.

"But that's not fair to you, (Y/N)! Aren't you mad? Even just a little?" Mina asked as she crossed her arms. "that's just being mean!"

"Well ... Not really, cause you see," (Y/N) outstretched her palm. "She has new friends and new stuffs to talk about. I'm not the only person to talk to now."

"They're not leaving you out, are they? I'll fucking destroy them--"

"Kacchan, language... You're talking to a six year old."

"SHUT UP."

"Let's not argue okay, Baku-chan, Midori-chan."

Midoriya's expression softened and he smiled. "Of course, (Y/N)."

"And today I went to the bakery with Mr. All Might and he let me pick out a sweet I wanted."

"... All Might took you to a bakery?"

"What the hell?"

"Awesome! What'd you pick out?" Kirishima asked.

(Y/N) stared off into space for a few seconds. "I don't remember. It wasn't that yummy."

"That's tragic.." Momo sighed. "And... Not to interrupt your story time, but what happened to sensei?"

"I dunno, I locked the door."

"Ha!"

_____

"You are a terrible babysitter!"