Chapter 20

"Mm... What happened..." I sat up from what seemed to be a bed, I looked around and found myself at the Nurse's office.

"Oh good, you're awake. I was getting worried after finding you passed out in the gym." I looked to my side to find Asano showing me a small smile.

"Ughh... I don't remember anything..." I began to massage my head a bit since I felt like I was getting a migraine. "Wait.. Did the sports games end already?!"

"They ended about 2 hours ago."

"What?! I've been unconcious for 2 hours?! Ow.." I felt my head twitch a bit, because I yelled.

"Careful. I advised your professor, don't worry." Asano said as he went to the medicine cabinent and got me some aspirin. "Here take this."

"I'm good. I don't need any of your concerned shit." I began to slowly get up from the bed in the nurse's office "I'm going back to the old campus."

"Let me join you. You're still out of it" Asano said as he began to walk beside me.

"Fuck off. I don't need your help." I pushed him aside and began making my way towards the direction of the old campus without him. I was finally climbing up the mountain that led towards the old campus. "My head is killing me. What even happened?"

I finally made my way up the campus and it was basically empty. It seemed like everyone had already gone home. I made my way into the classroom and saw that Karma was still there sitting on his desk. I looked over at him curiously, as he looked shattered. I walked up to my desk, grabbed my bags and looked over at him.

"Hey, you okay?" I said as I reached out to him.

"Don't you fucking touch me." Karma smacked my hand away.

"What's your problem?! I was only trying to help out."

"Help out?! I think your ass helped out quite enough already. Go make out with Asano again. See if I care."

"Make out?! What are you talking about?! You are the only person I've ever kissed! And I--"

"You regret it? You were only playing with me weren't you?! Making out with Asano behind the gym buildings"

"W-What are you talking about?! I was at the nurs--" I looked at him all confused, I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Just leave me alone. I want nothing to do with your psycho ass." Karma stood up from his desk and I saw him walking out of the classroom angrily.

"What even happened..." I stood there in shock as to what had just happened. I then felt tears roll down my eyes, I tried wiping them away, but they just kept coming. "S...Stupid eyes... What did I even do... Karma... Don't leave..." I reached towards the door, I wanted to stop him. However I couldn't bring myself to stop him. After a while, I finally got my tears to stop and I went down the hill and saw that Asano was waiting for me along with my chauffeur.

"Finally! What took you so long?" Asano said as he had his arms crossed on his chest.

"What are you doing here...." I looked up at him, I didn't have the energy to even deal with him and push him away.

"My father said that we all have something to talk about. Hurry up. I was just told to wait for you." Asano then turned towards the car and went in since the door was opened. I sighed and just got in the car behind him.

We finally arrived to my prison of a home and as I was getting out my maid Erika was waiting by the door. She quickly grabbed me and took me towards my room. As soon as we made it in, she locked the door and led me to the bathroom. My bath was already prepared, so I just went in. She began quickly washing me, which was weird since I usually wash myself. Then after she was done, she gave me a towel and quickly walked out and went towards my walk-in closet. She came out quickly with a fancy royal blue dress, which I had never worn since it was from The Asano's.

"Quick. Put this on!" Erika then rushed over to my shoe closet and took out some small wedged heels for me.

"What's going on?" I look at her confused.

"I can't explain... your parents are on edge right now. The Asano's are here. Just quickly, I don't want you to get in trouble."

I nodded and began to dry myself and change afterwards. Once I finished putting the wedges on, Erika sat me down on a chair and began doing my hair. She was in such a rush, 'It must be something big... Damnit, I don't want to deal with more shit..'

"Done. You have to meet your parents in the dining room.. I have to stay here. Please, don't do anything you'll regret.." Erika then hugged me and I walked out of my room. She closed the door behind me.

"What's going on today..." I was honestly getting a bit terrified from this whole situation. Then after I began making my way towards the dining room. Where I saw my parents sitting there waiting. "Mother, Father.." I bowed my head a bit as I made my way to my usual seat and sat down.
Then after Gakushu Asano and his father came into the dining room and made their way towards the table.

"Asano!" My father stood up as he headed towards Principal Asano and they hugged. "Long time no see buddy. How have you been?"

"Likewise. I've been really busy, handling a top ranking school isn't easy. Let me tell you that" Principal Asano chuckled and then took a seat. As well as Gakushu who took a seat right next to me.

"Quite exciting having the whole family together." I looked over at my father who while smiling when he said that, I was curious as to why since he hasn't referred to them as actual family. "Oh by the way, what was the big proposition you were speaking of?" My father looked at him while a small smile on his face. Just at that moment the servants came in and placed down our foods in front of us.

"Business matters at the dinner table? Honey, can't it wait until we're done?" My mother looked at my father and he just sighed.

"Alright fine. As soon as we're done. Is that alright Gakuho?"

"Why, of course! We are in no rush at all."

Then we all began to eat. It was simply a large piece of steak, along with some rice and multiple meats. My parents usually go all out when we have guests over. Everyone was about done with their food, I decided to drink my cup of water. Just then Gakushu stood up from his seat.

"Mr. (L/N), Mrs. (L/N). It is a great honor to be chosen as your daughters fianceé. I have come to present myself properly." Gakushu then moved his chair and and grabbed my hand, as he got down on one knee. "I speak from the heart when I say, your beauty and intelligence shine as bright as the sun. I will take care of you till the end. So, Will you properly accept... to becoming my wife?"

[END CHAPTER 20]