The whole room is staring at him. They had never seen anyone who was just able to push Wanda out of their mind. All of them had seen Wanda try to manipulate his mind. The Rogues look like they are going to accuse him of being an alien which Peter honestly thought would be funny to watch. Tony and Rhodey while looking at him in wonder also had a slight sad glint in their eyes as they remembered the reason he could do that with such ease. Peter gave them both a reassuring smile which they returned.

The Capsicle was the first to react among the Rogues with a, "WHAT THE HELL?!?" which lead to his other followers shouting questions or just cursing loudly.

When the loud flow of questions was getting louder and louder, Peter finally snapped, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! You can't break me because of -well- my whole life. I've been through enough shit to know how to stop a witch from prodding into my mind."

Sam, seeming having snapped out of shock earlier, said mockingly in a horrible baby voice, "ooooh... What as Petey-Pie been through now?"

Peter actually growls and says, "Wouldn't you want to know, Birdbrain 2.0? Well then, let me start from the beginning. My parents died in a plane crash when I was 5 years old after leaving me with my aunt and uncle for a weekend.

 I was kidnapped by fucking HYDRA at 7 because they were getting revenge on my parents or some crap. They wanted to make an asset better than the Winter Soldier and they thought it would be better if they started by breaking a KID so that they won't have much memories that could jerk their previous life back. But they failed, terribly. You know why? They couldn't fucking break me. They did everything they could, electrocuting, waterboarding, whipping, burning, cutting, marking. Everything. HELL, they even tried to use the mind stone on me. But they still couldn't break me. I endured this for two fucking years before they gave up. They beat me to the brink of death and dumped me in a dumpster in New York. But of course, I was too stubborn to die. The garbage disposal person found me after a whole THREE days in the dumpster. I woke up in the hospital two months later and got to know that they had contacted Uncle Ben after they found my identity in the missing children list. 

Just as I was getting used to living a normal life, Skip happened. Skip used to be my babysitter, but he didn't know the job description, I guess. Because he raped me. He raped a 10 year old. It took so much courage to even tell my uncle and aunt about it. 

Again, a try at normal life, but of course not. I had to get bitten by a freaking radioactive spider on a FIELD TRIP to Oscorp. Before I have even figured out these powers, Uncle Ben gets shot right in front of me and bleeds to death in my arms while telling me that "With Great Power comes Great Responsibility". The Birth of Spider-Man. 

Do you even know how many times I've saved New York while you people were sitting on your asses eating the food and enjoying the luxuries Mr.Stark provided? Do you know how many supervillians I have encountered before Mr.Stark even gave me my suit? Okay. Let's see. The lizard who would have turned whole New York into reptiles, the Green Goblin who was my best friend's dad, Doc Ock who had created a machine which would have eaten up the whole city, Green Goblin 2.0 who not to mention was also my best friend before he decided to follow his father's footsteps, Electro who caused a black out throughout the city which endangered so many lives in hospitals and even two planes were going to crash into one another and where I basically had to take the brunt of the whole power plant to connect the city with electricity and immediately get up to fight Electro himself, then there was the Vulture, who turned out to be my homecoming date's dad, dropped a fucking building on me that I had to lift off of myself when I was trying to save your weapons and then had to go and crash a plane while steering it with blunt force from the outside so that nobody gets hurt. Oh, and there's also my girlfriend of one year who was killed because my supposed-to-be-best-friend Goblin decided to throw her off a clock tower. I was just a second late to catch her. 

Through all this, I had a secret identity to maintain. I could have nearly died the previous day but still had to go to school the next day like nothing happened and then get bullied for being smart. FOR GOD'S SAKE, why is that even a reason? I go to a school for nerds and even there I'm a considered a nerd. 

So, let me tell you that I know the world is fucking cruel. But you can't break me anymore because I've taken every hit that life has thrown at me and stored the kinetic energy to unleash when surrounded by supervillians. So keep hitting me more and I grow stronger than the previous day. You know why? Because I'm grateful for the people who actually love me and I have to protect them at any cost. The stronger I get, the better I can protect them. I keep growing stronger because 'where is a greater force than love?'. 

This is also the last time I'm going to stop myself from unleashing the demon within me to snap every one of your backbones when I hear you disrespect and/or raise your voice at Mr.Stark or Rhodey or Pepper or any other person I love. So now, with as much respect as I can muster, FUCK OFF!" 

The Rogues just stare at the 16 year old who has been through much more shit than all of them combined and still managed to smile everyday and a genuine smile at that, though it was never directed towards them. They leave slowly to get to their own floor.

Tony and Rhodey pull the strongest kid-no person  they have ever seen in their lives into a hug with tears leaking out of their eyes just from hearing all the kid had to go through even though they already knew all of it. Peter just hugs them back with a smile on his face because he felt loved in their embrace and that's all he needed to go on in life. He would live his life again if it meant that he would feel this warm, loving embrace again.

A/N: Hope you liked it guys.... Please vote and comment. Again, criticism of all kinds is very much appreciated.