Ulric x reader

You're p.o.v.

I was walking in my new town, getting to know the place. All of a sudden people dropped to the ground.

"What's the point of life?"

"What's the point in doing anything"

"No one cares..."

I looked around, hearing these negative things. Everyone was so happy like, 5 seconds ago. What the hell is going on? There was purple smoke coming from them.

I walked around.Everyone was effected, but me. I was so confused for a lot of reasons. But mostly, why not me?

I looked up into the now dark sky, and sall a flying wolf person. What the actual heck! What crazy town did my parent's made me move to.

"Nope! Nope! Nope!" I said, walking away.

"Were do you think you're going?" I heard a voice say, coming from the sky.

I froze, and looked back, slowly. The wolf floated down to me.

"Why aren't you effected?" He asked.

I didn't answer. Plus, i had no clue.

He looked me up and down.

"But... You are kinda cute for a Male/female human...." He said.

I blushed. What did he just say? Did he assume my gender as well? (I mean he did get it right, but still (for the non non bianarys) I stepped back.

He grabbed my wrists. He grabbed them softly, but in a way that i couldn't get away. I tried struggling.

"You're wasting you're breath" the wolf said.

"Let go of me you creep!" I yelled, continuing to struggle.

The wolf sighed and let go, i fell to the ground. I rubbed my wrists, and looked up. I got a better look at him. Now that i think about it, he's kinda hot- what am i saying!? Snap out of it!

He was looking down at me, smiling. I couldn't tell if that was a nice or mean smile. Be bent down, and petted my head.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

He didn't listen, abd moved to petting my cheek. His fur was so soft and smooth. He smiled sweetly. And picked me up.

"Put me down!" I demanded.

He put me down.

"Just helping you up." He stated.

He looked so, soft. I started to pet him.  He blushed. He was the softest thing i had ever felt. I couldn't believe he let me pet him. After i was done, i really did want to stop though, i stepped back.

"T-thanks for letting me do that..."

"You're welcome... Now what's you're name?"

"(Y/n)... Yours?" I replied.

"Ulric." He answered.

That was a really hot name, i mean hot name hot wolf...

I sall a clown like figure behind him, and 5 girls fighting. He turned towards them.

"Alright buffoon! Attack!" Ulric demanded.

I went up to ulrics side to watch. This was pretty strange, and cool.

The thing listened. The girl's then used some sort of scepter and the clown thing disappeared. It was brighter now.

Ulric put his hand on my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I blushed.

The girls looked at me and him.

"Hey! Let her/him/them go!" The pink girl yelled.

"Yeah, fuzzy!" The Orange one agreed with the pink one.

Ulric looked down at me.

"This is are goodbye, for now, see you around." He said.

Before he disappeared, he gave me a kiss/lick(he's a wolf-that's how wolfs kiss). I blushed hard. I didn't want him to leave just yet.

The girls detransformed snd ran to me.

"Are you okay!?" A green one asked.

I nodded and started to walk away.

"Untill we meet again..." I mumbled.

The girls watched as i walked away.

(Sorry if this was in any way cringy- but thanks fir reading! And still, you can ask for the next character you want!)