their apologies and love.

If it were up to me, I mightve made this breakup storyline a bit longer, but my ass wouldve disassociated constantly and there wouldve been small to large gaps in the book. So heres the end of the breakup story, imma make it sweeter than an strawberry candy! [sorry, foods on the mind right now.]

(L/n)=last name

(T/o/c)=town of choice.

Brahms:

Hes got it all figured out, he stole malcolm's phone while he wasnt looking and [after about an hour of yelling directly at the phone because he had no idea how to use it] texted you, he tries to look perfect, like the men in his books. He wants to be your  forever guy, so he even practiced an apology! Him! That's a lot coming from the man who talked like, maybe four times while on camera in the movie?

"Malcom, I'm here!"
You called out, shivering from the sight of the house, you're slightly nervous of brahms seeing you and reacting, but as long as malcolm's in the house, he wont show himself.

Unfortunately for you, malcom left two hours ago.

Brahms stalks you in the shadows, waiting for the perfect moment to act, when you stare out the window to see if malcom out there, he takes that as the best opportunity hes gonna get. He walks up behind you and stands a few feet away, you heard his footsteps and think its malcom, but to your surprise, the man you turn to see isnt the delivery boy at all.

"(Y/n)..."
Brahms mumbles, you just stare at him, a loss for words, until malcom pops in your head again.

"Brahms, where is malcom? I came here to see him."
You say, trying not to sound anyway that'd piss the masked toddler-man off.

"Well...you see...he wasnt the one to ask you to come back...I was, I need to talk, I want answers and understandings."
Brahms says, getting closer to you, you're slightly mad at him, but you decide to go along, its probably fair, you did cause him some pain.

"Alright Brahms...ask away."
You say, the man steps slightly closer, leaving two feet between you two, a fair amount of space that was slowly shrinking within time.

"Whyd you leave me?"
Brahms asks softly.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~

"You act so hyper and angry constantly, it was rare when I felt safe in my room, I didnt want to live here if I was lying about loving someone, it felt like it was wrong for both people."
I explain, brahms, once again, takes a step closer.

"If that was true, why did you think running off would help that? It hurt me (y/n), but no matter how much I tried, you were still all over my mind."
Brahms says, I step back into the wall as brahms takes a small step towards me again.

"..how long had it been since you truthfully loved me..?"
Brahms asks with a rough, yet soft voice.

"A week before I left...I tried to wait it out, hoping it was just a small doubt, but it got worse..and worse..I'm so sorry I hurt you Brahms, I'm not sure why you wanted me back here at all."
I say, brahms is very close now, a pencil might not even fit between the gap between me and him.

"What would you do...if I said I still love you...?"
Brahms asks in a slightly low voice.

"I...I dont know."
I mumble, brahms lifts up his mask and quickly steals my lips, the kiss was fairly short, but he showed his feelings and so much more in it. Once we pulled away, I looked into Brahms' eyes, they were just like the day I met him, filled with curiosity, happiness..and love.

"What about now?"
Brahms asks, I let out a small chuckle.

"Alright, we'll try this again, only if you're up for it though--WHOA!"
I'm cut off by brahms grabbing me and twirling me around, laughing like an idiot as I join in.