"Come out, come out Potter," Crabbe called deviously. I heard the explosion of spells as junk all around the room of requirement began to fall. I stepped towards the right, not wanting to run into them just yet. Piles of junk were everywhere, this was just as it was when I found Draco here last year with the Vanishing Cabinet.

I crept around a smaller pile and when I turned I saw Ron and Hermione staring at me. "Carlie?" Ron said and I quickly told him to be quiet.

"What are you doing in here?" Hermione whispered.

"Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle are here," I whispered back. "They're here for Harry." Hermione's eyes widened as Ron shook his head and muttered something nasty about them. "They're near the front." The three of us went off to find Harry, even though he didn't have to fear any of those boys, we still should warn him about it.

When we came around the corner, Harry was found. Crabbe had his wand pointed up at Harry and when the three of us joined Draco and Goyle joined in. When Draco saw me though, he completely stopped and stared at me. His wand lowered a bit and he broke his glare on Harry. "What are you doing here?" he shot at me.

"Now's not the time Draco," Crabbe snapped and stepped closer to Potter. I was shocked at that, usually it was Draco yelling out the commands. Whatever happened at Hogwarts this year really had an impact on Crabbe and Goyle.

"Come to capture me?" Harry asked mocking them. "I'm so frightened by the three of you." It was true that Harry didn't have anything too much worry about with them, yet with Crabbe on rage that probably wasn't a good idea. "Why aren't you down there fighting with your friends?"

"We've come to do the real job," Crabbe snapped at him. "Do the Dark Lord's work of ridding the Wizarding world from mudblood filth." His eyes shot to Hermione as he quickly snapped his wand towards her. "Avada Kedavra!" He yelled, Ron quickly knocked Hermione to the ground. Hermione gasped as Ron's face filled with fury. This got violent real quick. He tried to kill Hermione. I helped her up as she backed away with Ron. Even Harry and Draco's faces dropped in confusion as Crabbe began taking things too far. "Like that? You next Potter?" his wand was pointed at Harry.

"Stop!" Draco yelled at him attempting to pull him back. "He is supposed to be kept alive, the Dark Lord's orders."

"He's going to kill him anyway!" Crabbe yelled at Draco. "Why shouldn't I be the one to do it?" Crabbe has completely gone mad, even Draco figured that one out. Things were being taken way too far. He held his wand up at Harry once more.

"RUN!" Harry yelled at us and then the four of us quickly sprinted off in the other direction.

"Fiendfyre!" I heard Crabbe scream, and I hadn't heard of that spell.

"What is that?" I asked as we ran, Hermione would no.

"Oh my..." she said in complete terror. "It's an all-destroying fire spell! That bloody idiot! You can't put it out until it destroys everything!" The nervousness in her voice was unbearable, the whole room would be destroyed. Which meant we'll all be destroyed if we don't get the hell out of here. "Get to the door!"

It was hard to find our way through this mess, the fire was spreading quickly. I felt the heat of the flames as it multiplied throughout the room. Things were exploding and piles were going up in flames. We were being circled by it, I was sure at this moment we would die. There was no way we were getting out of here alive. "This way!" Harry called to us and right as I took a step towards the left I had to jump back to the right as a pile fell in front of me.

"Carlie!" Hermione screamed, I was trapped and surrounded by fire.

"Go without me," I had to say to them, there wasn't a way for me to get around this. "Go to the door before it's too late!" Of course I wanted them to help me, but time was running out and they'd get hurt. If anyone had to go on it was them. I backed up and tried to look for another exit. The heat was scorching. I took off the sweater I was wearing only to be in my tank top and jeans. It was a million degrees in here, I couldn't take it.