Chapter Sixteen

Alright, so basically I love all of you guys & all of the people who have fanned m. I'm always getting notifications that I'm getting new fans & I can't be happier! I love that people are reading this story, I've been writing it forever! It's nice to see that it has all fallen together x Thanks to everyone who has read this far. Five books, haha can't believe it. Also, once this book is finished, I plan on going over every book and fixing it, making it better. I began writing this such a long time ago, seriously, and I go back sometimes and I'm like...what was I thinking! I'm surprised people are still reading, haha but no storyline will be changed, hopefully I'll just improve on the grammar and detail!

Update from 6/18/15: This story has been updated & edited x

Chapter 16:

Veronica was standing there frozen still. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back quickly as we ran down the hall far away from the mass of Death Eater's running towards us. We closely followed Monique and Jake as they ran. "What do we do?" I yelled to Jake. Even though I had been trained all summer, I didn't feel prepared for this at all. A real life battle...this could end badly in so many ways. Practice was over, the real event was here.

"Stay hidden!" Jake yelled to me. "You two, keep your heads down. They won't spare you, you're already traitors. Help from the sidelines." I knew what he was trying to say. We were Death Eater's daughters who were not on their side. They'd kill us if they got the chance, just to prove that we chose wrongly. We could help, but not from the front line. "I have to go," Jake said to me before pulling me in a quick hug. "The order is need at the front, promise me you'll stay out of the middle?" I nodded. Jake stepped back, grabbed Monique's hand and the two ran off towards the front of the castle.

"I have to go as well," Sonny said looking between Veronica and I. "Fred and George are over there, we're going to help guard the front." The front line was the most dangerous, that's where people got the most hurt. I saw the look in Veronica's eyes when Sonny said this, it was as if someone had stabbed her.

"No..." she began saying.

"I have to dear, I'm so sorry," he said taking a step back. Veronica grabbed his hand and turned quickly towards me.

"I'm going too," she said. Sonny and I shook our heads. "No, I want too. I need to, we'll be fine. We've trained for this, we're just as prepared as everyone else." Sonny put an arm around her waist as they waited for me to make a move. Then I caught a quick glimpse of platinum blonde hair rushing far around the other corner. I knew where I had to be.

"You two go along..." I said rushing them and stepping past them. "I have something else I have to do." Veronica quickly pulled me into a hug. "Stay safe," I said to her and then the two of them rushed off to join Fred and George.

Pushing past them I ran full speed down the hallway, I was more than sure that was Draco who just passed me. I had to catch up with him. What was he up too? It didn't matter anyway, it looked as though he was with Crabbe and Goyle. Running I wasn't sure which direction to take, he was out of my sight. I kept my head down and stayed closer towards the corners rather than running out in the open. Then I heard familiar voices.

"I saw Potter go in here," a deep voice mumbled. That was definitely Crabbe.

"Alright then," another voice said, and that one was Draco. Rushing up the stairs I saw the three entering into the room of requirement. How did they even know about that? They were after Harry though. I had to stop Draco from doing something stupid. The door was getting smaller and smaller as I ran towards it, I was rushing to make it. By the time I got there, I just managed to squeeze through and it shrunk behind me.