Chapter One_ Your My Mate

I was in my bedroom getting ready I really didn't want to go to this damn party but my father was making me go he walked into my bedroom

Ian Bohen: Wow Lucy you look beautiful.
Lucy Bohen: Thanks dad.
Ian Bohen: You ready.
Lucy Bohen: Yeah ready as I'll ever be.
We walked out the room and went outside to the car that was waiting for us we got in.
Ian Bohen: Lucy I know your nervous but you might find your mate tonight just think about that.
Lucy Bohen: I just hope your right dad.
We arrived at the alpha's house when we got there I saw Tyler standing there by his father our eyes meet I got a burning feeling in my wrist and I heard him growl the word mine we walked up the steps to the house.
Ian Bohen: Don.
Don Hoechlin: Ian you've met my son Tyler.
Ian Bohen: Of course happy birthday Tyler.
Tyler Hoechlin: Thank you Ian.
Ian Bohen: You've met my daughter Lucy.
Tyler Hoechlin: Yeah Lucy why don't I show you where you can get a drink.
Lucy Bohen: Ok.
Me and Tyler walked into the house and he showed me to the kitchen he made me a drink.
Lucy Bohen: Thanks Tyler.
Tyler Hoechlin: No problem Lucy.
Two hours later
Me and Tyler was dancing he pulled me closer to him I could literally feel the fireworks going off I turned to him and he kissed me his hands went around my waist.
Tyler Hoechlin: Why don't we go somewhere a little more quiet.
Lucy Bohen: Ok.
We walked through the house and we went upstairs to his bedroom when we got in there he kissed me again.
Tyler Hoechlin: Lucy your my mate.
Lucy Bohen: I know your my mate Tyler.
Tyler Hoechlin: Lucy I have to mark you.
Lucy Bohen: I know you do Tyler.
Tyler Hoechlin: It'll only hurt for a bit.
Lucy Bohen: Just do it Tyler.
He found the sweet spot on my neck and he bit in he didn't bite too deep so it wouldn't kill me when he stopped biting he licked the mark.
Tyler Hoechlin: We don't have to complete the mating process if you don't want to.
Lucy Bohen: Tyler I want to will you unzip the dress for me please.
Tyler Hoechlin: Of course I will.
He unzipped the dress and I let it fall to the ground.
Tyler Hoechlin: God your beautiful.
I pushed him back onto the bed and I got on top of him I kissed his neck and I heard him growl he flipped me onto my back so he was on top he kissed the mark he had just made he grabbed a condom off the bedside table.
Tyler Hoechlin: Are you sure you want to do this.
Lucy Bohen: Yes Tyler I want to do this.
We ended up having sex.
Three hours later
Me and Tyler was laying in bed I had my head on his chest.
Tyler Hoechlin: You ok.
Lucy Bohen: Yeah I'm fine couldn't be better.
Tyler Hoechlin: Come on let's get some rest.
We fell asleep in each others arms not long after that.