|A Start Of An Unusual But Normal WORLD|

Prologue:

"Ryoko-chan.. Would you promise me something..?"

Huh..? Who're you and what is it..?

"If you'd ever return to your world, would always and never forget us..?"

My world..? Forget you..? What is this..?

"Milady we better head off now, your time has come.."

"I.. I don't get.. it.." I finally heard myself and all I see is the ceilling of my room, my right hand reaching out to something. Uggghhh.. That dream again.. I just couldn't understand on why on earth does it bug me in my dreams.. I mean, who'll be satisfy to see a gravity haired brunet and a long haired silverette telling you something that you just can't figure out why they're tell you that.. Sheez.

"Mistress Ryoko, you better get yourself up now.. or you'll be late for school.." Elizabeth, one of my big sister-like (AKA maids, but I don't, by what means, DON'T treat them like a slave/servant..) told me from my front door. I giggled at her sweet voice and replied her back with a polite yes. I took a bath, wore my uniform and head to our FABULOUS Dinning Room.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu..! Ryoko-sama!!" All of my servants (Ugh, really hate to call that, it's FAMILY) greeted me as I got in. I greeted them back and procceed to my respected seat. And SINCE Otou-san and Okaa-san aren't around (as always) they, My Family, dine with me. We talk too much that I hadn't got a time to tell you guys what.

"So Mistre--- A-ano.. Ryoko-imoutochan.. Aren't you heading off now..?" Loki, also one of my, UGH Forget about it~ Family asked me as I play with my favorite app game (on my adroid phone of course.. But you guys could have it if you like). I suddenly wanted to whine my cute complains like 'I don't wanna, I wanna stay with you guys a bit longer.. Five more minutes..' or maybe 'I don't want to.. I wanna stay here..' but my lips refrain to say that. BUT..

"I want to have a ride to school.." I said sweetly. And with that, he ruffled my hair and lead me to the FABULOUS car. As soon as I could see the school I'm in, he parked it a bit near and bid me a good-bye.

~______________Other Dimension_______________~

"Tsuna-kun, Would you also make me a promise..?"

HHHHHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE~!!! Who's this GIRL!? She looked like Kyoko's 10 TYL but it's not her..!

"Whatever you guys do, wait for me.. I'll soon work this out and return to your arms once more.."

"We don't have much time Milady.. Tsuna-sama.. Please let her go now..!"

"But.. I'm not holding.. Any.. body..?" I suddenly told myself out of blue. My eyes weakly looking at the ceilling and I was hugging a pillow. Great, this DREAM again.. UGH, Why do I have to dream about that 1 week in a row!? I mean, SERIOUSLY??? A Honey Brown haired girl who's hair length are below her shoulders and a Long Haired Silverette who's threatening you like you did something!? I can't believe this..

But wait.. It's 6:00 am. GREAT, because of THAT dream, I've been waking up early. But it's a relief that Reborn won't be hitting me with a Hammer or anything to wake me up. Well, daily routine comes, Take a Bath? Check Wear Uniform? Check Go and Eat Breakfast? Check Ready to go to Namimori?? Damn CHECK it is! "Oh dear.. It's been a week now that I've seen my Tsu-kun improve!!" Okaa-san teased.

I fought back but to fail because Reborn threaten me to go early. And so I ran away as much as possible. And SIGH here I am in front of Namimori Middle. Sheezz~ Because of that threat I hadn't even encounter Gokudera and Takeshi on the way. Sigh~ Never mind.. I might as-------

Time FROZE...

'What the heck is going on!?' I mentally shouted. Soon, I saw the girl from my dreams. She walked by my side and she of all the sudden collapsed. I was about to help her but the imagery suddenly disappears only to realize that I was helping no one. Is that even a vision or something..? Well, forget about that, I might as well forge----

And before I could even continue my speech mentally, My vision blurrs and before I knew it, everything went black.