|You aren't REAL right!?|

Ryoko's POV:

"OMG! A Reborn robot!" I squeal and went near him. "Ciaossu.." he greeted oh so real. That made me excited "May I touch you???" I asked with a hint of happiness. He smirked like the real one and said "You could hug me if you like.." Oh Great Buddha! I could die in peace to see two of my favorite---! A-ara?? He felt so real.. "Do you believe that we aren't acting around..?" He asked as I felt my grip on him loosen.

He.. He's real..! Nana's real..! Lambo, I-pin, Fuuta's real..! The house is real...! Tsuna's..!

"You're REAL!!" I shouted at Tsuna and before I knew it, my eyesight black out.

________________________________________________________

Tsuna's POV:

"You're REAL!!" she shouted at me and went unconscious. Before she would fall, I caught her in time. Sighing in relief, I heard Okaa-san asked "Is she alright??" She wasn't listening!? "She's fine, Okaa-san.. She's just dehydrated.. That's all.." I lied to her. I guess Okaa-san was busy watching over Lambo. Reborn told me to take her in my room.

"Seriously, What's with her..? Do you know her??" I asked as I gently lied her down. Reborn jumped over my study table and said "This is what Yuni, Byakuran, Spanner, Giannini was telling me about.. A girl from another dimension would come.." "A-another Di-dimension!?" I stuttered.

__________________________________________________________

Ryoko's POV:

"Uuuggghhh.. What a dream.." I muttered as I sat up. I slap myself to wake my senses on and I've started bluffing out "Hahaha~ What a dream! To be teleported in the world of Mafia's, Katei kyoshi Hitman REBORN! is one heck of a dream come true to a no. 1 fan like me! Hahaha~ I guess dreams needs to end just like that, huh?? I'm so relief that itisjustadreamthati'vealreadywishthatwouldhappenbutnobecauseit'sjustadream! Hahaha" "So hugging me was just a dream, huh?"

Hu-huh..?

"This isn't a dream, Miss Yamashita Ryoko.." It said again! Gawd! Kami-sama! This is a bluff right!? "If you want to me to believe in you guys, prove it!" I said arrogantly and faced two familiar faces.

I saw Reborn's look a like smirk and revealed a Chameleon. Hah! It look like Leon! Reborn's pet! "Believe me or I'll shoot you.." he said and all of the sudden, the Chameleon turned into a familiar green gun. H-he's.. The real ONE! "Alright! Alright! I believe your the real Reborn of KHR!" I cried. He looked at me confuse and asked "KHR??" "Acronym for Katei kyoshi Hitman REBORN, Katekyo Hitman REBORN.. English for Home Tutor Hitman REBORN!" I replied as I sat up straight, trying to ignore the gun as much as possible.

I saw Tsuna looked at me carefully.. What is he DOING??? "How can I be so sure that my Hyper Intuition works??" he asked out of blue. Reborn smacked him with a Leon Hammer and said "Dame-Tsuna! You don't have to know how you use it because you use it in most of the time!" "Aaaawwwww!! Sheez! Reborn!" Tsuna complain. Later, Reborn looked at me and suddenly asked "What is it me with that KHR one??" "Hu-huh..? In our world, you guys are.. A.. Ani.. Anime.." I replied and looked at them.

They're now the one who's confuse. "You want prove?" I asked as both of them looked at each other. Both nod and there, I took my phone. First I revealed them my phone case. "A KHR Phone Case.. One of the merchandises in my world.." I plainly informed as they look at it shocked. What? It has a Tsuna and Reborn design~ The one Sora bought for me. I proceed to open my screen, and one it lit up, my cheeks turns to crimson red.

Crap! I forgot I got Tsuna as my wallpaper! "I-i-i-is th-that m-m-ME!?" Tsuna halfly shouted to ask. I hid my phone away and typed my passcode, NOONE MUST KNOW MY PASS 2795!! "Here.." I blankly said and shown them fanarts, episodes, and even the manga itself. "Unbelievable.." they muttered in unison. After that, Reborn looked at me "So you're saying that in your world, we're fictional characters, huh?" "Precisely.. Now you knew my reason about thinking that you guys are cosplayers, huh?" I replied with a backfired question.

They both nod as Tsuna spoke up "But the last part of the manga just happened 3 months ago.." "Three.. Months..?" I questioned as I placed my hand on my chin, trying to recollect something.. Till.. "But that ended 3 years ago in my world.. Me-meaning..!" "One month here is a year in your world.." Reborn continued my unfinished words. After that, I collapsed.