"Angel, " he bent down toward her and called her, putting his hand on her shoulder. She sat up with a jerk and looked at him, having pain and hatred in her eyes. He was looking at her like next moment he would also start crying. He could see that his angel was in extreme pain.

"Don't, Don't touch me.." she shrieked loudly, jerking his hand away from her as he lifted his hand to touch her face. He was taken aback, seeing her behaviour.

"What do you want? Why are you marrying me ?" She yelled angrily while tears were still falling down from her eyes. He was just looking at her shockingly. He was not understanding why she was asking this.

"You, you know the reason, Angel." He spoke in a low voice, looking at her confusingly.

"That you love me." She said and chuckled.

"I thought that, that you really love me. Somebody is there who, who truly loves me. I was happy." She said while crying. He felt like crying out loud, seeing her condition. He was looking at her like he was saying to her through his eyes that he is there to love her.

"But I was so wrong." She said disappointedly and sobbed.

"I forgot that in my fate, only pain, sadness and betrayal are written. Love is not written in my destiny." She said while crying badly and he was constantly nodding his head in no. He was really not understanding why she was behaving like this.

"Angel, you are thinking wrong. Please tell me what happened? Mujhe batao Angel, I need to know why are you questioning my love. I know that you still don't trust me but suddenly behaving like this when everything was going fine, it is not normal. Tell me.." he asked going crazy while she was just crying, looking at him. Again those words rang in her mind and made her angry.

"No, you tell me? Why are you marrying me, Sidharth? I want to know the truth. What's your real motive behind your fake love ?" She asked looking at him, having hatred in her eyes. He closed his eyes dejectedly when she called his love as fake.

"What are you getting by doing all this with the girl like me who is already broken? What are you getting by breaking me more? Why are you doing this with me? Kyu..." she asked and cried, resting her head on his chest. He clenched his fist to control his emotions. Her words were hurting him but more than that her condition was hurting him.

"I can't bear more heartbreaks. I am tired. I will die.." She uttered in between her cries. Her last word was enough to make him crazy. She was having no idea that he would also die if something happens to his angel.

"No, no more word. I will never let anything happen to you, " he pushed her away from him by holding her arms.

"You don't want to believe me, don't believe it. But I will never stop trying to get you and fill your life with happiness. My only motive in life is to bring happiness in your life." He stated, pulling her toward himself, clutching her arms. His words were clearly showing that what she was for him. Sana was looking at him unbelievably. Now She was confused that she should believe him or she should believe in what she had heard because her heart could see how much he loved her.

"Sidharth, I used to think that the eyes never lie. Eyes are the window to the soul. But it's a big lie. In his eyes, I saw true love and In your eyes also I saw true love. But both of the time, I saw wrong." She uttered disappointedly. She was crying continuously. Sid again nodded his head. He was really not understanding how to make her believe that he wasn't lying.

"Please I beg you to tell me why you started doubting me suddenly? What's my fault? Your Culprit wants to know his crime ?" He begged her to tell the truth, pulling her closer to himself. She was just crying, thinking about those words. It was hurting her. She also wanted answers.

"I heard you saying that you are just marrying me because you love somebody else and you don't love me." Finally, she told him that why she was doubting him and blaming him. He left her hands in a shock.

"Now you tell me, who do you love and why you are marrying me? Why are you using me? What are you getting?" She asked holding his shirt collars and looking at him having pain in her eyes. He was looking at her like he was having no idea that what she was talking about.

"Angel, there is no other girl except you in my life. You are the first girl who made me feel like life can be more beautiful with the life partner. You are the first girl, who attracted me. You are the girl, for whom I can do anything. Even I can die for you. Loving another girl is impossible for me." He confessed, holding her face and tried his best to make her believe that he only loved her. She was shocked to see why he was still not accepting the truth and why she was feeling like whatever he was saying, it was not a lie.

"Then to whom you were talking on the phone and saying that you don't love me, you love her and you are marrying me just for her ?" She questioned him, her heart was beating fast. Now she was sure that she misunderstood him. She wanted to be proved right this time because she needed him in his life badly because only he was the person who could bring back happiness in her life.

Sid thought for a moment then something clicked his mind.

"Oh shit, you would not believe me that who was the person to whom I was talking at that moment ?" He said and he was feeling relief now. Sana was looking at him confusingly.

"I was talking to your father, Angel. I never thought that my small joke would create a big problem." Sid finally told her that to whom he was talking. He shook his head unbelievably. Sana was completely shocked after listening to this. She was looking at him with wide-open eyes. She never thought that he would be saying those words to her father. Now the question was that why he said those words to her father.

To be continued in the next update.

So how do find the update?

What do you think, why Sid said those words to her father ?

Are you angry with Sana for not trusting Sid or you felt bad for her ?

Finally in next Update, Sana will share her past with him. So are you guyz excited?

Love Mehak