Chapter [6]

Diana's POV
Recap- "o-okay fine ill tell you"
<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...

"Luke and I are dating h-he apologised t-to me for treating m-me like he did" I said lying hoping she will see through it.

"awww that's so sweet!" she exclaimed hugging me, I hugged back.

"just don't tell the boy's alright? " I asked hopefully.

"will do!" she exclaimed happily.

We made our way back to the table all the boys were giving Luke death glares while he just looked at his phone but as soon as I sat next to him he wrapped his arm around my waist giving it a extra hard squeeze making me wince once again.

Skip to the end of the day<>...<>...<>...<>

"b-bye guys I'll see ya tomorrow! " I said waving to the boys and Taylor.

"wait!!!" the boys screamed back.

"if he hurts you don't hesitate to call us because we care for you" Liam said as the other boys nodded their heads quickly, oh I forgot I have to go to Luke's house maybe he forgot?

"of course I love you guys" I said hugging them and kissing their cheeks while they blushed.

"bye!" I said and waved them off and started walking home.

"where do you think your going?" Luke asked smirking.

"uhm h-home" I said scared.

"remember our deal!" Luke snapped back grabbing my hair from the back making me look up at him.

"i-I'm sorry" I pleaded.

"you should be!" he yelled then forcefully placing his lips on mine kissing me. When I didn't kiss back he squeezed my waist making me yelp and him to stick his whole tongue in my mouth.

"s-stop please!" I pleaded against. Pushing his chest back.

"fine well just go somewhere more private" he hissed grabbing my hand in his. What have I got myself into?!!

"w-where are w-we going?" I asked panicking.

"to my place" he answered simply.

We walked all the way to his place but not that I was complaining. His house is huge I'm pretty sure its bigger inside.

"wait for me in the living room" he ordered. I nodded and sat on the couch.

"now I'm gonna teach you some things and ask you some questions, alright?" he asked smirking at me.

"o-okay" i said hesitantly.

"who was your first kiss?" he asked smirking.

"uhm you were" I said looking down.

"oh so I was your first kiss?" he asked suddenly interested.

"yeah" I nodded.

"have you ever made out with somebody?" he questioned.

"no" I said looking g down ashamed.

"then I'll teach you how" he said looking me into the eyes.

"no" I said suddenly getting confident.

"what,why not?!" he snapped.

"because your just using me, why are you even 'dating' me!" I screamed back putting air quotes on dating

"i have to its part of a bet if I don't do it I lose everything! " he screamed back pinning me against the wall.

"what do you mean everything?" I questioned.

"i lose my friends my popularity my dignity" he said sighing.

"so your practically using me for a bet so you won't lose everything but why did you chose me?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry for using you but if you help me win the bet I will leave you alone so its a win win situation" he said sighing and looking In my eyes.

"okay fine let's do it" I said giving in.

"thank you ,thank you,thank you!" he exclaimed.

"your welcome, now can you uhm let me go?" I asked awkwardly.

"oh sure but wait" he said grabbing my arm.

"what?" I asked looking at him, he grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips.

Its all just a bet ........

<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter hope you like it please comment and vote!!!