Chapter [4]

Diana's POV

I was so shocked about what Alex had said, I don't want him to go not now not ever he's like my real family along with Manny,Taylor, Liam, Zayn,Harry, Louis and Niall. I have to find a way to make him stay.

"I don't want to leave you!" he whined hugging me and sobbing into my shirt.

"I don't want you to leave me either, but we'll find a way to make you stay,okay? " I assured him.

"o-okay" he choked between sobs.

I hugged him tightly letting him let all his emotions out. After a while we went back to the living room everyone was playing around, goofing off I seen Manny laughing and kicking his legs wildly as Louis was tickling him.

"What do you guys wanna do?" I asked as I sat down on the couch, Manny jumped onto my lap while Alex was at my side cuddling into me.

"Maybe we can buy some pizza watch some movies then play a game!!" Taylor suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." Zayn agreed.

"Okay then it's done, I'll buy the pizza and you guys pick the movie" Liam said, grabbing his phone then leaving the room to make the order.

"How bout the kids decide what movie were gonna watch because if we pick the movie it might be something like horror or something inappropriate" Niall suggested looking between Manny and Alex and I.

"agreed!" Harry and Louis said at the same time.

Manny and Alex got up from the couch and went to the box full of movies searching for one in particular.

"we found one!" Manny shouted doing a happy dance.

"what movie is it?" Harry asked.

"The Lion King" Alex replied simply sitting back on the couch beside me while Manny slowly joined him laying his head on my lap and his feet across Niall's as Harry put in the movie. After the movie was finished the pizza came we all ate, after a while Manny and Alex fell asleep on Liam's huge bed. Did I mention that all the boys are brother's? Oh well I probably did or didn't.

"OK guys what do you wanna play?" Harry asked stretching.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!" Louis and Niall yelled at the same time.

"Okay, who first?" Taylor asked excitedly.

"I'll go, Zayn truth or dare?" Harry asked smirking.

"Erm, dare?" Zayn replied more like a question.

"I dare you to text Perri your 'girlfriend' to send you nudes!" he said with an evil smile. Zayn's face went bright pink.

"Alright.." he said, sighing then grabbing his phone quickly typing, after a couple seconds his face went bright pink again, we all laughed at his reaction.

"My turn!, Harry truth or dare?!" Niall screeched excitedly.

"dare!" Harry shot back acting like he was cool.

"I dare you to straighten your hair out!" he said now it was his turn to smirk evilly.

"no not my curls!" Harry yelled covering his head.

"you have to do it or you'll have to pay the consequences " Zayn said laughing like a maniac.

"fine I'll do it, Taylor come and help me I don't want to burn myself" Harry muttered as we all laughed.

"while Harry straightens his hair,Diana truth or dare?" Louis asked excitedly.

"Truth I guess?" I said more like a question.

"Who would you date from our school?!" he replied.

"ermm I think I would date.....

...............

Hiya guys sorry for the cliff hanger but I just wanted to ask you guys who do you think Diana likes?

A) Liam

B) Zayn

C)Harry

D) Louis

E) Niall

Or one of her bullies?

F) Micheal

G) Calum

H) Ashton

I) Luke

Also what are one of the weirdest things someone has dared you to do?

Plz comment vote or inbox bye bye - Jordan