Everlasting Sunshine

A/N:  The most unnecessary fic of all times... 

***

"Its so hot!" Eddy whined for what seemed to be the millionth time in the last 5 minutes, waving the spatula in his hand like a fan in an attempt to feel some cool air on his burning hot skin.

He heard a chuckle from his right side and turned his head to see Brett sitting on the veranda with a sun hat over his head, legs dangling in the air, looking at Eddy while bursting up with laughter.

Eddy huffed. "Hey! Men who don't help their partner to get the grill going have no right to laugh!" he chided. To that, Brett just stared at Eddy with amusement before bursting into laughter again. The hat slightly slid back, revealing his beautiful face even more. The sunshine kissing his pale skin, reflecting a shimmer from the ends of his eyelashes, glimmering in his eyes and adding onto the beauty of the smile that graced his face.

Eddy was awestruck, completely lost in his lover's beauty as he saw Brett walk towards him with his smile still wide, wrapping his arms around Eddy's torso and resting his head on his chest.

Eddy let the spatula go, setting it on the tray before wrapping his arms around Brett.

Brett's hugs were the best thing in the world, so calming, as if asking Eddy to just close his eyes and fall into a peaceful slumber in his lover's arms.

He looked down at his lover, head squashed into Eddy's chest; eyes closed as he hummed in satisfaction. The smaller boy then craned his head up, doe eyes locking with feline ones, glimmering with nothing but love and adoration. Eddy snickered, tightening his grip on Brett's shoulder and was pleased when the smaller leaned into the touch. Brett exhaled deeply, blowing air on Eddy's face, his sweaty bangs fluttering, the sweat rolling down his forehead evaporating into the air.

"Better?" Brett asked with a cheeky grin.

"Would be better if you helped me get the grill going," Eddy replied, wiggling his eyebrows. Brett playfully punched him on the shoulder, moving away to head towards the house, but before he could, Eddy pulled him by his hand, the smaller boy stumbling on his feet and ending up against Eddy's chest yet again.

"Not my fault!" Brett whined, trying to get out of Eddy's firm grip on his waist. "You were the one who recommended having an outdoor brunch." squirming under Eddy's touch.

Eddy laughed, still not loosening his grip."Well who am I doing it for?" he asked, and the blush that creeped up over Brett's cheeks made his head flutter,his body unconsciously loosening the grip on his waist.

"Hey!" Eddy chided as he saw Brett get out of his grip and run towards the veranda, roaring with laughter as he sat down at his designated place, picking up a magazine lying on his side.

"You are not helpful at all," Eddy pouted.

"Thank you, I will take that as a compliment," Brett replied cheekily.

"I still gotta do the eggs," Eddy huffed.

"Crack it on your head, it will cook in no time. You are hot." Brett teased and Eddy stuck his tongue out in response.

Comfortable silence filled the air between the two, Eddy getting the vegetables and the bread buns on the grill to work with him and Brett getting lost in his lover's beauty. The magazine was long forgotten, only being used to duck and hide his creeping blush from Eddy everytime the latter caught him blushing.