Confusion

It was midnight I suppose. My tummy was empty, I got to feed on some snacks. When I woke I saw the clock it was still 9. But without paying much attention to it I went to the kitchen; grab some chips and came back to my room. While eating on my bed my eyes went to the table clock where the time stopped at 9. I thought the wall clock is dead and the table clock dead too? That's strange. I checked if the battery was alright but did not know; ignored it and went back to sleep.

The clock was still at 9, but I woke up, as the sun was bright and the day was warm and checked my phone, and found that the time there was 9 pm and was like what's wrong with the time. I became irritated and reset my phone time with help of internet time and went to the bathroom and got a call from Kevin.

"Hey! Good morning."

"Yeah, good morning; what are you doing?"

"Eating my breakfast; what about you?"

"Oh, you already had your breakfast? I'm just getting fresh."

" Yeah actually I slept early yesterday around 9 pm, so  woke up early today around 5 am."

"you also slept at 9 pm? same here"

"Great then, so let's meet at the station"

"Yeah, sure"

'ok bye see you later."

"Yeah, bye"

After doing my makeover and breakfast I went to college. The weather was good today, good for an outing! I checked in the Boston North metro station at my college. Inside the metro, I checked my phone and I found a message again from the same user on twitter. The text was-

The text was disturbing

The text was disturbing. I didn't expect to see such messages on twitter from an anonymous person and kept thinking is it a cyberbullying or is it a true death threat. And what clock the person is talking and why will I die? What's the fault of Kevin? Many questions were on my mind. Although I wasn't an over-thinker person, that text made me think. It was scary and confusing. Why a user name "user100" texted me describing time travel and now he is threatening me for death. It was suspicious.

( you liked the story don't forget to comment and like. thank you😉😉)