(Oh Sorry!)

"Koi baat nahi..or office bhi bohot acha hai or main bhi. Aap sunae kya haal hai hamare bina?" He flirted leaning back on his chair.

(It's okay. And yes my office is really great so am I but how are you doing  there without me?)

"Bs..ja..jabse gae hai.. aap ka..in..intezaar hi kar rahi hu.." She replied shyly, her cheeks looking similar to the dupatta she is toying with.

(Just waiting for you to come back.)

He chuckled silently feeling overjoyed by her reply.

"Ab bas intezaar yaha mera pass aane ka karo.." He answered dreamily couldn't able to control his running imagination.

(Now wait to reach me here instead.)

Meanwhile on other side Libah also going through the same situation. She couldn't wait to be by his side for the rest of their life. Her heart beat started racing hearing him say that.

"Insh'Allah!" She breathed in anticipation closing her eyes.

(Hopefully!)

"Acha libbo..." His voice suddenly turned serious.

(Well Libbo!)

"Ji?"

(Yes?)

"Mera number configure hone me ek week or lag jaega.. Company ki kuch linked policies hai islie. "

(It will take one more week for my number to be configured due to some security policy of the company.)

"Ohh..." her face fell in disappointment.

"Pr tum mujhe isi number pr hi call karna tabtak thik hai?" He asked for assurance.

(But please contact me through this number until then.)

"Changa!" She nodded shyly.

(Fine!)

"Acha libbo.." Roshan immediately spoke when he saw the woman clad in  jeans and pink kurti knocking on the glass door with a smile.  "mujhe abhi kaam hai.." He gestured the woman to wait  "toh wapis fir kab call karogi?" He asked hopefully already upset by the thought of hanging up but he can't ignore the work anymore.

(Well Libbo) (I am busy right now..) (So when am I suppose to hear from you next time?)

Libah bright face turned gloomy on the mention of disconnecting it but she understands that he can't be a slacker if he is there working hard to secure both of their future.

"Agle hafte.." She sighed. A week sound already to far.

(Next week)

"Agle hafte kyu?" He frowned.

(Why?)

"Ab roz roz thodi booth aaungi..gaon me sabko shaq ho jaega.." He groaned throwing his head back.

(Now I can't go to telephone booth everyday. Everyone will suspect!)

"Aahh..main kaise bhul gaya tumhare pas to phone hi nahi hai!" He slapped his head and Libah giggled on his frustration.

(Aah! How could I forget you don't have phone!)

"Don't worry pehli salary se tumhare liye phone!" Libah eyes grew big in shock. She gasped palming her mouth.

(a phone for you will be the first thing I buy from my salary.)

"I Love you!" He smiled and hung up the phone before getting up from his chair to see the girl standing outside waiting for him.