5

When he confessed that he likes me more than just a friend, eleventh grade

It's has been almost three years since jaemin dated someone. He never dated anyone after that incident.

My feelings? They didn't disappeared. They only got bigger.

I am currently studying for my upcoming exams. Studying math and science is no joke.

"I really don't get why you're always stressed when studying for math exams. You just need to have your calculator with you and you'll pass." Jaemin said confidently and lied down beside me.

We're studying inside my room– no I'm the only one who's studying while jaemin is just eating and bothering me.

I just ignored him and continued on memorizing the formula.

"Are you really just going ignore me?" he said and faced me but I still ignored him.

I was about to highlight something on my notes when he stole it and place it above my closet.

I went to my closet and tried to get it but sadly I can't.

I faced jaemin and glared at him.

"Give me back my notebook." I said and pointed at my notebook.

"Nope." he said went close to me and grabbed my wrist

"We're going out." he said and showed me that charming smile of his.

"You got out yourself. I'm going to study." I said and tried to reach for my notebook once again.

I thought that he would finally stop bothering me but I was wrong.

When I was about to reach my notebook. I felt an arm sneaking around my waist and before I knew it, jaemin was carrying me like I was just a sack of potatoes.

"What the fuck jaemin?! Put me down."

"Not going to happen." he said and continued to walk down the stairs.

"Jaem put me down."

"Say 'please master' first." he said and let out a chuckle

"There's no way I'm going to say that."

"Your choice."

I just waited patiently until jaemin puts me down.

When he successfully brought me out of the house he placed me down carefully.

I was about get inside but he held my wrist.

"Jaem let me go. I need to study." i said while trying to free my wrist from his hold.

I stopped my actions when I felt jaemin's hands against my cheek. He slowly lifted my face up until he was able to see it clearly.

"You need to rest, okay?" he said while gently brushing his thumb against my cheek.

I can feel my heart beating fast. I want to  push him away but my body doesn't cooperate with my thoughts.

"You're making me fall for you." I said. I removed his hands from my face and looked away.

"Then fall for me, no one's stopping you." he said.

I can feel his gaze on me. It wasn't helping me to calm down a bit. It only made my heart beat faster if that was even possible.

"I'm always here to catch you ." he said and turned me around so I can face him.

"Are you sick or something?" I said as I tried to escape the topic.

"If falling in love with you is a deadly disease then I'm already dying." he said and then hold my hands.

"I know this is not the perfect place to confess but Kisha Jung..."

He kneeled in front of me and looked at me while showing his smile that I have always adored.

"I like you–no I love you. I know that you don't–"

"Who said I don't?" I said and pulled him up and hugged him.

We stayed in that position for a couple minutes until jaemin broke the hug

"So you're my girlfriend now?"

"You didn't asked me to be your girlfriend."

"oh... "

"Can you be my girlfriend kish?" he asked

I was about to say yes when I remembered something.

"You're supposed to court me first before asking me to be your girlfriend." I said.

"My mother once told me that my father never courted her but he treated her like a queen everyday. Giving her gifts, making surprises, cares for her, giving her love and affection just like what couples do for their partner."

"The point is it doesn't matter how long you court your partner, it does not defy how you would treat him/her in the future."

After he said those words, he looked at me.

"Would you let me do the same thing my father did?"

"I promise to always give you the love and care you deserve, treat you like my queen, just like what my father did to my mother."

"Kisha Jung..."

"will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded

"I know that you're not a fan of talking but–"

"Yes" I said and I was surprised when he cupped my face

He slowly brought his face close to mine. I can feel his hot breath against my lips.
When he was about to close the small gap he stopped moving.

"Can I?" he asked

I didn't answer his question and just smashed my lips against his parted ones.