Don't ask me complicated questions

Start from the beginning

"Dude just order them like everyone else on the island. Hell knows you both have the money for it" I tell them I move.

I throw Pope's arm and try to push through Rafe and Topper but Rafe yet again pushes me back.

Pope grabs my wrist and pulls me behind him.

"Listen. Wait, wait, wait. You're not listening to me. Um. You've got so many sweetheart. And we've got nothing" Rafe says to me motioning between him and Topper.

"Nothing" Topper adds on "They aren't even ours" Pope says pushing me behind him a little more.

"Fuck off they're already paid for" I spit out glaring at the boy.

"Already paid for?" Rafe questions me pretending to be confused. "You probably stoke them right?" He asks me reaching past Pope with the club and ripping my bag.

I clench my first that's not holding a bag.

"What the hell! You owe me for that" Pope says looking at the food on the ground. His dad would kill him.

"Asshole" I yell as Rafe knocks the bags out of my hand and Pope's.

"I don't owe you shit pogue" Rafe says to Pope shoving him and I stumble back a bit but catching myself before I fall.

"We just want one of those beers" Topper says trying to snatch them from me "Screw off dude" I tell them "Just give us a beer" Rafe says the boys inch closer to me.

My hand grips the case harder.

"Don't touch her!" Pope threatens the boys.

Rafe knocks the beers out of my hands. My heart starts beating faster but I refuse to show them that I'm scared.

Rafe grabs my arm and pulls me towards him.

"Where's your big brother? Can't protect his little sister now right?" Rafe says to me with a smirk and tightening his grip on my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me" I tell him then I spit in his face. "You're going to pay for that you little whore" he tells me.

Rafe punches me in the stomach and pushes me onto the gravel. I land cheek first scrapping it across the pavement.

"Want to try that again?" He asks standing over me. Against my better judgement I stand up and so does Pope.

"Yeah actually I do" I tell him go to slap him across the face but he hits me on the side with his golf club knocking the wind out of me.

Topper backs up not wanting to get hit. Rafe knocks Pope down too.

I go to stand up again. I refused to lose this fight.

Rafe kicks me "Stay down you fucking whore!" He yells at me.

"You know what Rafe?" I ask wiping the blood from my lip. "That's some tough talk for someone with a micro penis" I say with a smirk. "Oh and don't act like I haven't seen it. You and me both know that I have" I tell him glaring at him.

He looks at me like I was a bug he just wanted to crush "You little fucking-" "Hey lets go!" Topper screams at Rafe.

He knew how far Rafe would go and he also knew I would fight back until I couldn't breath.

I start to stand up again I was ready to give these assholes what they deserve. I mange to stand up fully but I was hunched a bit because of my side hurting.

"What man!" Rafe screams at him as I keep my balance and stand my ground.

"Knock it off Rafe. Come on!" Topper demands Rafe glared at me and he let out a laugh.