Chap.1 A School Full of Girls.

Start from the beginning

Just then the bell rang witch meant class was over. As thomas was walking to his room someone came up behind and covered his eyes.

???: hello, guess who.
Thomas: i have no idea who you are, and please uncover my eyes.

As he could see again he turned around and saw a blue haired girl.

Tatenashi: Well i guess introductions are in order i'm the student council president..... hey don't walk away from me!
Thomas: Too late, i have to do something.

As Thomas walked away tatenashi walked back towards ichika's room were the other girls and him were at.

Ichika: so did you find anything about Thomas, Tatenashi?
Tatenashi: try too but he didn't want to talk.
Cecilia: well how rude
Ichika: he probably had to take of junior.
Laura: what's so special about that thing anyway, it doesn't even look menacing.
Charlotte: well how about we go ask him about it.
Ichika: not a bad idea, lets go.

As the gang walked towards his room they heard noises in the room, and then they heard thomas voice.

Thomas: junior, if you don't stop jumping around Miss.Orimura will get mad, now come here!

Just then something busted through the door, it was junior.

Thomas: fuck, his loose.
Ichika: do you need help catching him?
Thomas: yeah.

As the group cornered junior, he past their legs and about jump on someone. Before junior jump on to said person, thomas deployed an arm from his IS to block junior and finally catch him.

Chifuyu: I hope you realize that he almost attacked me, right?
Thomas: more like play with you, and you don't really care do you?
Chifuyu: yes, also what IS is that anyway?
Thomas: It's the silver gospel mk.2
Chifuyu: i see, and i guess you have meet my brother and entourage.
Thomas: oh, so ichika nice to meet you, and you all are?

As deja vu would have Cecilia found this very rude for he did not know who she was.

Cecilia: Are you serious, you have never heard of Cecilia Alcott the representative candidate of england.
Thomas: doesn't ring a bell.
Charlotte: please, ignore her, my name is Charlotte Dunois, nice to meet you.
Thomas: let me guess, are you french
Charlotte: but of course.
Thomas: my great grandfather got married to french girl as well.
Charlotte: really, how did they meet?
Thomas: great grandpa was fighting nazi when they meet.

After he said everyone except Laura was stunned at what he just said.

Laura: Who were the nazi, thomas?
Thomas: wait you're German, so you should know who they are.
Laura: not a clue.
Thomas: ok, so i meet you in the hall you student council president, right?
Tatenashi: right and my name is Tatenashi Sarashiki and this little thing here is my sister Kanzashi Sarashiki.
Kanzashi: hey
Thomas: hey.
Junior: *ROOOAAAAR*
Thomas: yeh yeh, you're hungry let me get you something to eat.

As thomas took junior back to his room he gestured everyone to come in. He went to the frigid and brought out a 16 oz. steak for junior to eat. As they continue introductions everyone looked at junior see as he at the whole stake.

Laura: i never understood why he such an amazing creature, he looks like a over sized iguana.
Thomas: actually he's five months old, so basically he will be 40 feet long and 12 feet tall at the hips, with a bit force of 8,000 pounds.
Laura: really?
Thomas: yes, I've had countries, zoos, and private organizations, ask how about selling them some specimens, most likely for weaponising and for attractions.
Houki: so you people call you about making dinosaurs for them.
Thomas: yes, although the money would be good, but that's what didn't breed them for.
Houki: didn't you also wanted to meet my sister tabane?
Thomas: why yes, why do you ask?
Houki: because, she behind you.
Cliff Hanger

This is what junior looks like but smaller