Chapter Tweleve

After a few moments I hear movement soon it gets closer to the door.

This is it isn't it?

I start backing away from the door. Within seconds the door flys open, I here a gun shot and start feeling pain.

My hands touch where the pain hurts... My stomach. I feel a warm oozing between my fingers.

I've been shot. My baby.

*Joking lol back to the real story! Got you didn't I?*

I start backing away from the door and within seconds it's flys open. I see Lorenzo in labored breathing.

"Are you okay?" He asks looking me over.

I look past him and see three rather large on the floor.

He steps closer closing the distance. I'm pulled in an embrace I can hear him inhaling my hair. He nuzzles in my hair and neck trying to calm down his breathing.

"There were nine armed men. I only had two other security guards here. I took down five men. The guards got the first four coming in. I stayed near the bedroom and I saw the other five creeping in. I take it the other four were a decoy.

I made sure no one took a step into the closet." He just keeps hugging me like I will run away.

After a little while we stepped out and I get a good look at the room. Bullet holes were everywhere you turned.

"We are gonna have to relocate because this isn't safe here anymore, baby."

I'm still to stunned by this. It all happened so fast, one moment we were embracing each other. The next I'm in a panic room with bullet holes everywhere.

Two men walked in the room with there guard outfits on, "Sir, we checked everywhere we are all clear."

Lorenzo, "Thank you gentlemen for your services."

The men did a firm nod and left.

Later on after the police reports were done. We relocated to a more secure place for the time being.

"Come baby come to bed. Your safe now."

I keep looking out the window over the city for a moment more. I turn and walk over to the bed. I lift the covers and I'm barely half in when the rest I get pulled in. Lorenzo and I are in a spooning position with his large tan hand over my belly. My little bump.

"I will always protect you Ariana. Always." He says while exhaling air on the back of my neck making me get the chills.

I hear him lightly snoring, it's been a long day I'm sure he is beat.

Safe. Protect.

How can he insure that around the clock. What about when our child gets older. He will need protection around the clock or be killed. Do I really want my child to go through that?

I start thinking of how it might be easier to separate from each other for awhile. Right now it's to dangerous and I refuse to put my child in harms way.

Maybe it would be the best to leave for awhile till things cool off.

Yeah he will look for me and most likely find me.

But he will have to understand that might just be for the best of everyone here.

I will have to have a word with him tomorrow. This can't wait not with our child's and my life at stake.