We filed into the rooms and changed quickly, the uniforms stacked up on a bench.

    They were blue with white stripes crossing in rectangular lines.

    Then we were led out to a physical testing site that was set up in a large outdoor space.

   Someone slammed into my shoulder and I scowled, turning to glare at them. Katsuki glared right back. 

    “For this testing, you will use your quirks. The person to come in last will be expelled.”

   An enraged murmur broke through the students.

    Aizawa raised a tired eyebrow saying, “You thought this was going to be fair or easy? You’re training to be heroes. Nothings ever going to be fair or easy again.”

    That managed to shut everyone up and we fell into shameful silence.

     I glanced at Deku, knowing that with his quirkless status he wasn’t going to make it.

   Deku, while looking seconds from a panic attack, stared at Aizawa determinedly.

     “Good, now that everyone understands, get to it,” and just like that everyone stepped up to the tests. 

    I managed to score high in every test thanks to Stain’s training and my quirk, making it easy to have power, flexibility, and grace.

   Others weren’t as lucky, Deku for example, was struggling.

   It was his last test, throwing the ball with all he’s got, and we all stared at him.

   Anxiously I looked between him and Aizawa. 

   ‘Of course a fake would keep the only real hero from making it.’

    I glared at Aizawa, trying to stifle my rage.

    Stain told me to keep a low profile, filter through unnoticed.

   I can’t do that if I let my hatred take over.

   Aizawa’s hair flew up as if he was hanging upside down, and his white scarf levitated off his shoulders.

   He stared furiously at Deku and I snapped my head back to him.

     The ball landed only a few feet away and Deku blinked at it in confusion and surprise.

   He turned to Aziawa, a look of utter despair slain across his face. 

   “I knew it. You were going to break your arm just to throw the ball. We can’t let someone so reckless into the school. You have no control over your quirk.”

   Katsuki, just to my right, snorted. I frowned, confused at Aziawa’s proclamation. 

   “I can do it! Just let me show you! I just need a chance!” Deku yelled desperately, his eyes getting watery.

    Aizawa’s hair and scarf fell back against his shoulders.

    Deku gave a watery smile and retrieved the ball, staring at it for a moment before reeling it back and launching it into the sky.

   At that moment, his energy spiked, spreading through his body and concentrating around his finger.

    It grew, larger than any other energy I ever felt, and it left me breathless. 

    ‘Almight.’

   His name rang through my head once more.

   The energy surrounding Deku’s finger was Almight’s.