Suddenly Clumsy

"Thank you, please come again!" You just finished checking out a costumer. You glanced up at the slow moving clock and noticed you had ten minutes before your lunch break. "So I rented out five wet suits and three boards, that's not too bad, though it is Saturday.. Maybe they'll be more after lunch." You shrugged.

Lunch time was about to hit, so you go around your register and go to the glass to lock it. A very handsome man with a white surf board starts jogging up to your door. He had on a black sleeveless under armor shirt with yellow swim trunk on, he had short brown hair and muscled arms. The colors he wore complimented his tanned skin very nicely.

You felt yourself staring and moved aside to let him in. "I'm so sorry, I seen you were about to go on lunch. I just wanted to rent a wet suit from you." He put his board down next to the door. "Uh- um, yeah. What's your size?" He had gentle brown eyes that immediately melted your heart. "Large." He said with an addicting smile. You smiled back and continued to look at him. "Hello? Miss?" He waved a little in your face. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! I'll get your suit right now!" You turned around sharply, walking a few feet away from the register and bending down in the box of clean wet suits. Why were you staring you idiot??! It's not like you haven't seen anyone that gorgeous before! You said to yourself.

"Oh hey little guy! I love your bow tie!" You quickly turn and notice Joey isn't behind the counter. "Joey!" You whisper yelled, while picking up the wet suit for the handsome man. You run around to pick him up, dropping the suit. You sighed at the embarrassment. "Here I'll get it." You heard him too late and was already bending down to grab it, you both bumped heads. "Oh shit. I'm so sorry!!" You apologized profusely. You both simultaneously rub your head where you hit. "I'm so sorry, I'm not usually this clumsy.." You felt your face burn from embarrassment. "Nono you're okay!" He responded.

"That's a cute dog you have there." He pointed to Joey who was in your arm. "His name is Joey, sometimes he can be a little rambunctious." You rolled your eyes. "He's just being a puppy, huh?" He started speaking to Joey in a puppy voice. You found that very cute. "Okay can I get your name and number?" You asked, filling out a rental paper. "Sawamura Daichi, 080-xxx-xxx." He said clearly for you, handing you the correct amount of money. "Okay Mr. Sawamura, the fitting rooms are over there." You smiled. "Please call me Daichi, 'Mr' sounds odd." He smiled at you.

His smile made your stomach go around in circles. Before you were able to say anything, he walked off to the rooms to change. "Joey," you whispered to him, still staring at the dressing room door. "He was the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. Not to mention how polite he was." You finally blinked and looked away.