hacced ✨

first of all, just want to say, wattpad needs to make it easier to log in and out on mobile, because it took me forever to get into this account. anyway, onwards and upwards we go ( ew why did i just say that )

________

faith.
i love faith, you love faith.
there's no use denying it.
she's absolutely amazing.

i've always wanted to be friends with her, ever since i followed her account at some time or the other. i think i may have been last year, even, which, considering the activity and age of my account, was relatively a long time ago.

remember on easter sunday, where she started the profile picture of you for a day challenge?

she was absolutely beautiful, so cute and gorgeous!!!!

and everyone followed suit, she started a whole trend. even i did it, and i hate photos of myself.

anyway, that challenge definitely boosted my confidence, and i bet it did the same for everyone else too.

if there's one thing faith is good at ( there's a ton of things she's good at )
it's being there for people, it's being there for you, for me.

she'll always be my big sister

perhaps a tad overprotective, but she loves me, and i love her, and we've got each other's backs, even though she has to put up with me saying cheesy stuff like this.

we love faith.

comment reasons why faith is amazing, or why you love her inline, because there are so many that i can't even cover a half of them.

i love you, ffydd cariad

who am i?
if you know me at all, i pretty much just gave it away, but whatever.

i love you faith 💕