for jayden

Name: Kaira Hart

Nickname:
-Kai
-Sweetie
-Sunshine
-Cutie

Age: 17-25 will vary

Gender: female

Sexuality: openly homosexual

Species: human

FC/appearance: Ju Jingyi

Personality: Kaira is a loving, open spirit

Personality: Kaira is a loving, open spirit. She's like an open book. Anything you want to know, she'll tell you. She's got this look to her that just makes you wanna take care of her as soon as you meet her. With her gentle, doe-like eyes, one can't possibly hate her.  Open to meeting new friends, she is the ideal best friend to have. Have a secret? She'll keep it safe and sound. Wanna get something off your chest? No worries. She's got you. She's the kind of person, who, you'd take home to mom and dad. The best part? She has a love for helping and caring for others. Not overly naive, but not distrusting either. Just right. She doesn't mistrust or dislike anyone. She loves everyone. Everyday is a new opportunity after all. She has the dream to leave her mark on the world, however it may be. Perhaps she becomes successful, or maybe even due to her sweet nature, makes an impression on someone. Anyways, this girl is one you won't soon forget. She is willing to let others in, and loves to learn about others. Even if the truth hurts, and she ends up deceived, she will assume you had your reasons. You can love her the way a father loves his daughter, hate her the way the homophobes hate her, or be somewhere in between. She will always be there for you. Even if you don't like her. Why? Because you cant fight hate with hate, so why not fight with love?

Backstory*: Kaira is the eldest of two. Born to Kristal and Landon Hart, Kaira grew up the average middle-class family life. She always did well in school. And no one seemed to dislike her. At the age of 5, her sister was born. A girl named Loren. Loren and Kaira grew up close together, and began to become inseparable. About the age of 12 she began to realize her attraction to other women, and that was when trouble began to brew. Despite her being a homosexual, she knew she had to come out at some point. Pretending to be straight felt dishonest. Not only to the world, but to herself as well. She came out about a year later, and though she had been stricken with fear, her parents and sister loved her for it. Loren began to get violent whenever someone rated to try to make fun of Kaira, and Kaira always told her to calm down. That they would see their wrongdoing one day. Perhaps trials and hardships, as well as a strong foundation, truly shapes the strongest of people.

Likes:
-her sister
-her mother
-her father
-hanging out
-being accepted
-drawing
-meeting new people
-daydreaming
-friends

Dislikes:
-people hurting her family
-homophobes
-jerks
-idiots
-people who dislike her just because she's gay
-dirty clothing
-not being able to do enough
-being useless
-seeming to be weak

Powers:
-none

Habits:
-chews on her lips in nervousness
-bites her nails when focusing
-mumbles when scared

Flaws:
-doesn't really know how to care for herself in the sense of her own emotional health
-doesn't let others help

Other:
-wants a puppy