"You really not usin' ya money?" Sev asked as they checked out at the jewelry store they found.

"No! Maybe fa' the little stuff, but not dis. Plus, y'all bought me a camera fa' Christmas, so I ca' use my savings on him," she shrugged. She was adamant on not using the money he gave her on his Valentine's day gift.

"If you say so, boo. Na' let's go get you sum cute," she stuck her tongue out.

"Cute?" she wondered.

"Yes! Sum a li' sexy fa' ya man," she nodded. "It's Valentines you gotta be extra," she explained.

"O-oh I guess so," she blushed. Even thinking about sex made her blush like crazy. After she lost her virginity, she called Sevyn the next day, and she was screaming on the phone for two minutes before she even asked any questions.

Since then, they'd done it a few more times, but she still hadn't gone down on him—and she wanted to, but she was nervous.

"Soooo, Sev," Na'imah said innocently, as she sifted through the racks at the store they stopped in. "I wanna try somethin'"

"Wassup?" Sev asked, looking at her.

"Well—you know how...well I don't know how but you know when you suck—"

"Suck dick?!" Sev whisper yelled, and Nana nodded, shyly. "You haven't?! Aw my innocent baby, I feel like I'm turnin' yo ass out," she pouted "Whatchu wanna know, pooh?"

"Like...What I'm 'posed ta' do wit it? Just—suck on it? How Ima get it all—dis sound real nasty," she realized in the middle of her sentence.

"It do," Sev laughed. "But yeah, basically. Like a popsicle or some shit. If you can't get the whole thing, use ya' hands ta' get the rest. Practice makes perfect, sis, dats all Ima say," she chuckled.

"What if I choke or somethin'?"

"You not," Sev laughed. "You might gag—but they like dat shit so its okay. If you don't wanna gag, squeeze yo thumb," she said knowingly. "If he wanna—bitch I'm finna throw up talkin' bout my brudda like dis. But, if he want to, he gon talk you through it an' tell you what he like," she shrugged.

"Dis sound a li' too complicated," she chuckled.

"You gon get it, and if you don't, ya cat work jus' fine," she joked, making Na'imah burst into laughter.

"Yasir," Na'imah sighed, sliding in bed

"Yasir," Na'imah sighed, sliding in bed. Yasir was still irritated all these hours later.

"Yeah?" he replied, not looking at her.

"You wanna tell me who dat was earlier and why she had you mad like dat?" she asked, straddling his waist so he had to look at her.

"She not important," he huffed.

"She not?" she asked him and he shook his head no. "Das why you threatened to blow her head off? And why you still sittin' here stank like a million hours lata'?" she straight faced him.