【 EXORDIUM 】

【 ABOUT RENEGADE 】

Renegade is a The Last Of Us Part II story / fanfiction, featuring Abigail "Abby" Anderson as (basically) the main character of this story besides 'reader/(y/n)'. Needless to say, this is NOT a spoiler-free story. This story WILL include spoilers for the game, so take this as a forewarning: IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GAME, DO NOT READ.

I intend to follow some of the game's story line (from Abby's POV); meaning, there will be parts in the game that I will change slightly (or completely, who knows?) in order to fit my story. Remember that this is a fanfiction story; anything can happen.

【 IMPORTANT NOTES 】

IF you do not approve of LGBTQ+ content, or you don't feel comfortable reading about female x female stories, do not bother reading this story.

IF you don't like this particular character [Abby] then DO NOT read this story. All comments and/or messages I get hating on the game/Abby/me for writing this will be deleted AND your account will be reported if you as much as dare disrespect Abby's voice actor or myself in said comments/messages rudely. [note: I cannot believe I have to say this, tbh. Why are some people so incredibly triggered by other people actually liking the game/Abby? Geez people, grow up.]

IF you adore The Last Of Us [1 and 2], and you like/love Abby as well, WELCOME! WELCOME, MY FRIEND! Do message me if you wish to talk about the game!

【 CREDITS 】

- The Last Of Us Part II / Abby belong to Naughty Dog - all I own is my writing/ideas. Some dialogue lines are taken from the game, as well. If you played it, you will know.

【 HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY! THANK YOU FOR READING! 】