manik tightly hugged nandini and nandini also hugged him and started crying as she was scared 

man: ssh baby ssh stop crying i am there na and we know that we did not do anything wrong 

nan: manik i was scared 

man: now i am there na ssh come first have some water saying this he gave her some water and he made her sit on the couch and cupped her face 

man: u sit here i will go near them ok dont worry nothing will happen . and he kissed her forehead and nandini nodded her head . 

manik went inside and he stood there watching them going through the all the documents of various types , i.e house , land ones , tax etc.  . 

they asked about the locker password and manik called nandini and she came inside and opened the locker and they kept the entire gold out on the bed and they asked about the bills of the each and every ornament and manik showed them all the bills which were correct and they checked each and every corner and they asked some documents and manik said they were in the car so they asked the keys of the car and one officer went to the car and he opened the car and he brought the file and also he checked every place in the car . 

this continued for another 2 hrs . after checking each and every document  , manik and nandini just sat holding each other hands  and seeing them checking doing the work as they knew that they didn't made any mistake . 

after 2 hours all the office people came to the living room seeing them manik and nandini stood up 

officer : every thing is clear 

both manik and nandini know that . 

officer : thank u for ur cooperation . 

manik nooded 

they are leaving but nandini stopped them and asked 

nan: excuse me sir 

officer : yes 

nan: sir i dont know whether it is right or not to ask u can we know who gave u the information about and u came for raid . 

officer : Mrs. manik as per the rules we should not reveal the name i.e who gave the information but here we didn't find anything wrong and all were correct that's y i am telling u that we got a call from the malhotra industries . 

both manik and nandini were shocked to the core listening the name 

manik just stood with an expressionless .

nandini : thank u sir 

all the office people left , nandini after they left she closed the door and saw that the house became the mess and she saw manik who just slumped on to the couch without any expression .she went near him and sat in front of him and she just took him into an hug . as soon as nandini hugged him manik busted into the tears and he hugged her tightly . nandini was rubbing her back she never in her dreams thought that a father will make a raid on his own son's house and that is paining and hurting both of them very badly .