"I promise I won't let anybody hurt you. I won't let anything bad happen to you." He whispered as he kissed her cheek. Suddenly, he remembered what his mom uses to tell him when he was sad.

"No matter what your mom say, you are smart. You are kind. You are important. Never forget that okay?"

 "Okay" she mumbled into his shoulder. He rubbed her back some more and kissed her hair. They stayed in that position for a while. Paul didn't want to let her go. He felt that if he did, the world would crumble on her. It was a silly thought but nonetheless he didn't want to let go.

Julia had stopped crying a long time ago, but she held onto him anyway. Mummy never hugged me. She thought sadly. So she took advantage of the situation. After a while he spoke up.

 "Julia?"

 "Yah"

 "We have to go somewhere now"

 "Where?"

 ''Um... We're going to see somebody that's gonna help us find your daddy" he said. She looked up at him.

 "Okay" she said sadly. He put her down and helped her put on her boots and coat. He grabbed his car keys and coat before shutting the door behind him.

He drove to the clinic with Julia buckled safely behind him. Once they arrived there, he parked his car and walked hand in hand towards the small white building. They walked up to the front desk were a plump old lady sat. She had thin blond hair and thick black glasses. He approached the desk slowly. The lady looked up and smiled.

"How can I help you?" She said

 "Uh I have an app-"

 «Appointment. Got it. Name?"

 "James McCartney» she looked through some papers on her desk.

 "You pass at three right?" He nodded. She handed him a clip board with papers and a pen.

 "I need you to fill these papers. If you have any questions you can ask me. There's chair on your left to sit down. When the doctor calls your name you just hand him the papers. Got it?"

 "Yah" he walked to the chairs and sat down with Julia sitting beside him. He did the papers concerning him first, since it would go faster. He then darted answering the ones for Julia.

 FIRST NAME: Julia

 LAST NAME:

"Julia, what's your last name?" She looked up at him sadly.

 "I don't know..."

 "Hey don't worry about it." he said while ruffling her hair.

PERSONS LAST NAME: ?

 SUSPECTED RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PEOPLE INVOLVED:  father\daughter.

He completed the rest of it to the best of his abilities. Meaning half the questions were left unanswered. After about 5 minutes a nurse called them to a room. Julia walked behind him clutching his hand. It was a small rectangular room with white walls. There was a counter taking up one wall and two chairs in front of it. She stood in the middle of the room wearing purple scrubs. In her hand she held two cups with a small white stick in the shape of a paddle in each one.

"Can I have your papers?" He handed them. She looked through them and held out Julia's. «You do realize that you didn't answer half of these questions?"