Chapter 6: Her Story

No ones POV

(Ed) "So, how did it happen?"

(Clarice) "It happened not long after the Nina Tucker incident. After Mr. Tucker was placed in the 5th labratory, he captured many girls and young women to start his experiments on them. I happen to be one of those unfortunate people."

(Ed) "That's just sick."

(Clarice) "I'm not done. Anyway, he fused me and about 20 - 35 other girls with amimals. Tucker wasn't the only one conducting these experiments. There were 6 other scientists there, working with Tucker. He wanted to make the perfect chimera. I suffered along with some new friends that also survived the experiments."

(Ed and Winry) "What do you mean survied?"

(Ed) "Your making it sound like some of them d-"

(Clarice) "That's because some of them did die."

  Both Edward and Winry were shocked.

(Winry) "B-b-but how?"

(Ed) "Imagine how much stress your body would go through if you were being merged with an animal. It puts the human body through a lot of stress, sometimes it gets bad enough to kill people. It's almost like being torn apart from the inside. I've heard stories, and it's just terrible."

(Clarice) "He's right, it's amazing only 2 people died."

(Winry) "Do you have any abilities that,um, normal people don't."

(Clarice) "Actually, yes I do. I have very sensitive hearing, smell, and eye sight. But there are also some down falls."

(Ed) "What would that be."

(Clarice) " I have a semi-tiger form, and, well...."

(Winry) "Well, what?"

(Clarice) "I can't control myself around alot of blood."

(Ed and Winry) "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!"

(Clarice) "It means the tiger part completely takes over...after that I can't control myself."

(Winry) "That's terrible."

(Ed) "I-I just...that's...wow. I feel bad for you now."

(Clarice) "Please don't. It's fine, really. I've gotten used to it by now."

(Ed) "Hey wait, did you say you have a tiger form, as in you can morph into a tiger?"

(Clarice) "Not exactly, more like a humanoid being. Sometimes I transform during battle, and when that happens Mustang calls me the cold flame cat woman. He has the worst sense of humor in the history of Amestris."

(Ed and Winry) "Ya got that right."

(Clarice) "Edward, about your alchemy..."

(Ed) "I almost forgot about that. But, is it really possible?"

(Clarice) "Yes."