Boyfriends Brother #1

Quinns pov -

I was hanging out with my boyfriends brother Tyler. Tyler and i are kinda friends i was only hanging out with Tyler because jake is on tour oh yeah i forgot he is a famous singer but thats besides the point this morning alone i had tried to call Jake like a thousand times he wasn't on the set yet or doing sound check so i was confused. To get my mind of of that i decided to hang out with Tyler cause why not.

Right now i am going over his house to watch a movie.as i got there i knocked on the door and 2 minutes Tyler opened the door.

Quinn :Hey Tyler

Tyler :Hey Quinn come in

I walked over to the sofa and got myself really comfortable. And Tyler sad down next to me and asked what movie we should watch i replied with idk so he turned on a random movie but then he realised he forgot snacks so he paused it.

Whilst he was doing that i was scrolling through Instagram i came upon jakes feed ir said 20 minutes ago it was a picture of him kissing a random girl. Thats when a tear dropped from my eye and in that moment Tyler walked back in and noticed me crying.

Tyler : Quinn whats wrong sitting next to her and patting her back

Quinn : your brother jake Hese cheating on me.

Tyler : that dick , he doesn't deserve you, Mumbles underbreath he doesn't even know how to treat a girl life.

Quinn : i guess its okay i was kinda expecting that from him.

Tyler : it's his loss if you where my girlfriend i would never treat you like that.

Quinn : looks at him confused, what??

Tyler : exhales, look Quinn ive always had a crush on you even before you started dating jake i just never said anything cause i couldn't do that to my own  brother.

Quinn : slightly smiles and looks into Tyler's eyes.

Tyler : looks into quinns eyes and starts leaning in

Whilst Tyler leaned in so did i. And he ended up kissing me i knew it was so wrong yet I felt a spark so i just ignored it and kept kissing him. Back and I forgot Jake even existed in that moment.

Tyler went down to my neck and started kissing it, then his hand started going down my chest he said jump and so i did  and one finger went into my Pussy when he thrust in a finger and a moan threatened to slip through my lips. Whilst carrying me to his bedroom and throwing me aggressively omto t he bed I bit down on my lip not wanting to make a sound and Tyler added another finger and fingerd me even rougher.

Then he removed his finger and i whimperd at the loss of his touch. But moments later i felt his wet tounge go and and him swirling it around. And i shouted Tyler im gonna cum and i did exactly two seconds later.

Thats when all mu clothes where ripped off and i took Tylers clothes of. Tyler reached into the desk draw next to him and took out a condom and rolled it up onto his dick.

He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly shoved it in but not all the way i screamed in pain he removed himself not wanting to hurt him

Tyler : aww baby girl are you okay, did i hurt you.

Quinn : no you didn't hurt me  i just need to adjust i shoved his dick back into my own pusssy aggressively.

Tyler went down to kiss my lips and i kissed back. Then i pulled away and gave him the signal that he can start moving.

He started pounding his Dick in and out of me i just yelled go Faster 'Daddy' and so he did. My back arched backwards due to the amount of pleasure i was experiencing. At first i thought he couldn't go any faster but i was wrong he went faster and rougher whilst i was moaning. By then i had reached my climax and i shouted im cumming.
As i did Tyler Did aswell into the condom. Himself and pulled out of me. Kissing me on the lips again.

Tyler : Quinn??

Quinn : yes Tyler

Tyler : i love you and will you be my girlfriend??

Quinn : but  what about jake

Tyler : who cares about that dick he cheated on you anyway.

Quinn : you have a point, but i still need to break up with him before any other relationship can happen.

Tyler : plz baby girl looks at her, he doesn't have to find out

Quinn : fine only because i actually love you

Tyler : you what.....

Quinn : i said i love you ty

Tyler : smiles at her i love you two baby kisses her. I promise i will never do what jake did to you.

Quinn : you Promise??

Tyler : i promise Quinn I love you always have and always will

Both of them smiled and kissed

Whelp i just wrote that i defenitley do not have a life lmao 😂Don't forget to comment and vote and again if gou have any request i will most likely do them at some point.