Chapter 2

I got in and as expected the classroom was small too. The kids sat in pairs and the teacher's desk was at the other side of the class, opposite the students.

"Ok class this is Isaaq Keith, a new student. Please be nice to him and treat him as you would treat every other student"

They just kept staring at me it felt so weird and honestly I wanted to run out and be as far away as possible from every single one of them but I don't have any other choice and deal with it because of the way things are now.

The teacher directed me to an empty seat at the far end of the class and soon he continued with the lessons. I tried so hard to pay attention but I couldn't help but notice the several eyes looking at me, these middle class lowlifes ...I mean children were really irritating, I ignored the attention, but it was still very bothersome.

The bell for the end of period rang and I brought out my phone to call my aunt, I got tired of this place I wanted to go home.
I was about dialing her number then a voice from behind picked my attention.

"Omg, so fancy!"

I turned to see a tall, slim, strawberry blonde staring at me from behind, I didn't give her a reply but I could tell she was the type of person I wouldn't want to get involved in anything with. I turned back to my phone to make the call then she came closer and sat on my desk.

"Hello"

"Hey", I responded almost immediately avoiding eye contact.

"So Isaaq is it? I'm Stephanie"

I gave her no response, she got pissed a little and did a very terrible job at hiding it.

"Your phone is quite nice looks awfully expensive. I bet you worked your butt off to get it", she gave an awkward smile.

"It's not expensive at all, just cost a couple of hundreds and I don't work for anything".

I tried to make it clear that I wasn't interested in having a conversation with her by being somewhat rude but this girl just couldn't take a hint.

She kept blabbering on and on about herself and I honestly wasn't paying attention. Walking out on her would be very rude and could bring up some kind of attention or worse she'd follow me and I wasn't ready for that.I wasn't able to make the call so I gave my aunt a text which she replied almost immediately.

Aunty 8:20 am

Me:Aunty,where are you?

Aunty:I'm here my delicate little flower(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Me: No I meant where are you like right now ?

Aunty: I'm at the office. What's up?

Me: Get Lewis to get me out of this death hole

Aunty: But it's not even noon. Something bad happen?

Me: Maybe, the whole place is sickening and..

Aunty: I got to go bye
Mmwha( ˘ ³˘)♥

She had always been so annoying, I dropped the phone and realized the girl was still on my desk talking about stuffs I have very little concerns about. 

"Are you done?", She paused and seemed disgusted then she gets off my desk.

"I was only trying to be friends with you, what's your problem?"