EIGHT

real life x imessage x instagram

2 days later

third person;

briella got dressed into a baggy shirt with leggings on, she grabbed her keys and her phone before walking downstairs with nessa behind her in ripped baggy jeans and a white crop top on.

they get in the car going to mcdonald's for an iced coffee before heading to the doctors office, briella signs in than sits down beside nessa and going on her phone to answer jaden.

j ♥️
good morning, hope
you're feeling better
today ♥️

b ♥️
good morning, i'm still not
feeling good but a little bit
better than before ♥️

j ♥️
good i'll facetime you later

b ♥️
ok talk to you later

briella's name gets called making nessa and her to stand up and fall the doctor back "how have you been feeling lately?" the doctor asks "ok, i still have morning sickness but haven't been throwing up all day and some foods i hate the smell of and can't stand it."

briella sat down on the table and pulled her shirt up for the doctor, the doctor puts the gel on her stomach before grabbing the wand and starts moving it on her stomach trying to find the baby.

"there is your baby" the doc says pointing at the baby that looked like a little baby, briella looked at nessa and they were both smiling at the ultrasound "ok you're about 8 weeks pregnant and your due date looks to be about january 10" the doctor says printing five different ultrasound pictures for her.

they walk to the front desk and pick a date for her to come back for her next appointment, briella and nessa leave heading to the mall to pick some things up.

nessa decides to book two flights to la so briella can tell jaden about the baby in person and also so that she has nessa by her side at all times, briella gets a cute box to put the one ultrasound picture in with one of the pregnancy test and also put in a shirt that said "can't wait to meet you daddy" with a sign that says coming january 2020.

Liked by briellasgf and others
briellaanne i get to cuddle with my baby and i'm so happy love you baby 😘
tagged briellasgf

View comments

briellasgf i love you baby and i'm always here for you ♥️
briellaanne i love you too ♥️

user i love this duo
briellaanne so do we

user my favourite couple ever
briellasgf tyty

user forget jaden and briella being a good couple and josh and nessa being one too when these two are better together
user i ship this more
briellaanne so do i
briellasgf me too
bakedjaden i don't
nessasbf bakedjaden me too

user forget jaden and briella being a good couple and josh and nessa being one too when these two are better togetheruser i ship this morebriellaanne so do ibriellasgf me toobakedjaden i don'tnessasbf bakedjaden me too

Liked by briellaanne and others
briellasgf me and my bae ❤️
tagged briellaanne

View comments

briellaanne i love you babe ♥️
briellasgf i love you too ❤️

user i love them so much

user cutest best friends ever

briella and nessa get back home, jaden facetimed briella and they sat on the phone for a while talking before hanging up. the two girls start packing briella's things for la so they don't forget last minute, briella puts the box for jaden under all her clothes to hide it so no one sees it.

nessa left to go home to talk to her parents about going to la and to pack her own things before going back to briella's with her stuff to spend the night as they were leaving in two days so she decided to stay there with her stuff.

while nessa was gone briella told her parents about her going to la and they said it was fine after making sure she was feeling better. nessa got back to briella's house leaving her suitcase in the car, her and bri laid on bri's bed watching some of their favourite childhood shows.