ONE

real life x instagram

third person;

briella wakes up and changes into black ripped jeans and a cameo tube shirt with black shoes.

briella walks downstairs to see her best friend there who has been in la for a couple of months, briella runs to nessa and hugs her "i missed you" she says "i missed you too" nessa say hugging her back.

they pull away and sit on the couch and catch up, because even though they talked on facetime and over texted they like being face to face more as it is so much better.

Liked by nessabarrett and others
briellamartinez MY BABY IS HOME!!! nessabarrett

View Comments

nessabarrett I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY 🖤
briellamartinez I LOVE YOU MORE BABY 🖤

dixiedamelio you girls are gorgeous
briellamartinez love you 🖤
nessabarrett love you dix 🖤

charlidamelio i miss you briella
briellamartinez i miss you too charli, i'll try seeing you soon

joshrichards nessa is mine
briellamartinez actually she's mine i had her first.

jadenhossler gorgeous girl
briellamartinez thank you 🖤

user so pretty
briellamartinez thank you 🖤

briella and nessa goes into briella's room to hang out for a little without briella's younger siblings bugging them, well they were laughing.

briella's bedroom door opens, they both look over to see briella's youngest sibling which is her only sister standing there "can i help you" briella asks "can i barrow one of your shirts" alissa asks briella.

briella stands up going to her closet "which one" she says moving some of her shirts around on the hanger, alissa grabs the one she wants and thanks her older sister for letting her use it.

nessa and briella decide to have a sleepover at nessa's so they don't have to deal with briella's siblings, that never leave them alone. briella packs a bag of clothes with her electronics in it, they get in briella's car and head to nessa's.

AUTHORS NOTE. . . !

sorry this is short i'm trying to make the book a little better then how it was