SIX

real life

a month later

a month later

third person;

briella wakes up the next morning laying beside nessa as the boys have left two weeks ago, she feels like throwing up again.

she walks into the bathroom and throws up in the toilet feeling nessa hold her hair up for her, she moved and leaned back against the wall with nessa beside her hugging her "your still puking" nessa asks "yeah it's been a week and i can't stop" bri says leaning her head on nessa's shoulder.

"maybe it's a flu bug" bri says "have you had sex recently" nessa says making bri remember the party, bri looks at nessa "you did" nessa asks after looking at her and noticing the look bri was giving her.

"let's go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test" nessa says getting up and helping bri up, bri grabs her car keys and they head to her car after locking the house up as her siblings were at friends.

they get to the pharmacy and grab the test and leave back to the house, bri walks into her bathroom and takes the test. she washes her hands than open the door for nessa to come back in, they sit on the floor and talk "if i am pregnant how am i gonna take care of a baby" bri says with tears in her eyes.

"you'll have your parents, siblings, me and jaden, you'll have a lot of people by your side" nessa says before the phone goes off. bri picks up the test and flip it over and see the positive line on it, finally letting the tears fall.

"i'm pregnant" bri says to nessa, nessa gets up and hug her. bri and nessa talk and decide to get a flight to la so bri can tell jaden in person and not over the phone but she first goes to the doctors to confirm.

bri calls the doctors and was able to get an appointment for tomorrow and asked nessa to go with her so she wasn't alone in going to it, they cook dinner and go pick up bri's siblings before going back to eat.

the next day, the two girls get ready and head to the doctors. bri drove to the doctors and pulled into the parking lot, she turned the car off and grabbed her things while nessa grabbed her things.

they get out and walk into the doctors together, they walk up to the counter and bri signs in before taking a sit beside nessa waiting for her name to be called "are you nervous" nessa asks "yeah i'm also nervous with telling jaden, my family and his family" bri says texting jaden back before putting her phone away.

"briella martinez" the doctors assistant calls, bri and nessa stand up and walk over and follows the girl into the room "just sit on the bed and your friend can sit on the chair" she says before leaving.

bri sits on the bed with nessa sitting in the chair beside her, they wait for the doctor to come in "sorry for taking so long now briella what are you here for today" the doctor says sitting in his chair and moving it over to bri.

"i took a pregnancy test and it came back positive and i wanna be sure that it wasn't a false positive" bri says looking at the doctor "ok and have you had sex recently" he asked and she nodded her head.

"ok here is a bottle, pee in it than we'll take some blood" he says showing bri where the bathroom is, she pees in the cup before washing her hands and going back into the room giving the doctor the bottle while he gets the things ready.

she sits on the bed and he puts the band on her arm and get the needle ready "ok it'll be a slight pinch than it'll be over" he says, she looks away and shuts her eyes feeling the pinch in her arm.

she looks over and watches the blood go in the tube, he grabs a cotton ball and pushes it on her arm where the needle is so it catches the blood.

he takes the needle out and puts tape over the ball to hold it on her skin, he takes the tube off the needle and put the lid on. "you're all done and the test results will come in, in a few days" the doctor tells her before taking the tube and bottle to the lab to find out the results.

bri gives the doctors her number before her and nessa leave, heading back to her house. bri and nessa get in the car, they make it home and unlock the house heading into the living room to watch tv.

AUTHORS NOTE. . . !

short chapter but i'm posting more on this book