chapter 9

I have literally no fricking idea on where I'm going with this story. But like I said it's angst SooOoooo-

"Hey." Hana said while walking up to Akaashi's desk. It was still morning and classes haven't started yet. Akaashi was there because volleyball club just ended.

"Heyyy" she repeated poking him.

"what?" her face lit up and she sat in her seat.

"I want to become a manager!"
The boy choked on his own spit. There is no way Yukie and Kaori would want another female right? There were enough.

"We already have two."
The fake smile she had turned into a sinister frown. Honestly, she was a devil incarnated as a angel.

"bitches." She whispers.

"what was that?" Akaashi had heard her. What else would you expect from an owl?

She just shook her head and said that is was nothing and he misheard. The teacher than came in and the classes began.

Classes went by quicker than they thought, it was already lunchtime so of course Akaashi took of to eat lunch with Bokuto as usual. Not to his surprise that he was already at the door.

"Akaashi, a senpai is at the-"

"yes I know" he shook to the boy at the door.
"Come on Kou- Bokuto-san"
he quickly corrected himself before the silver haired boy got full of himself.

"Oya? Keiijjiiii! Were you about to call me by my first nameee?" He said, grinning. Akaashi just turned away shyly and said 'n-no'.

They sat down on the stairs of the gym and started eating. They both had bento, since it was Akaashi who made it. He added something special in Bokuto's though.

"Ahhhh!! AGAHASHEE! I love youuuuu" he said sobbing and holding onto Akaashi right shoulder. Akaashi put meat instead of extra curry. Of course it was delicious.

"Oh my god, did the one and only captain Bokuto Koutarou say 'I love you' to the fine young setter Akaashi Keiji?" Komi asked turning the corner from the school yard to the back of the gym. The two boys sat turned their heads toward him, brightly blushed.
Konoha came round and looked towards Akaashi.
"Hmm seems like we have our first couple of the Fukurodani team" Konoha added to Komi's sentence, he winked at Akaashi too.
"Oh- HEYHEYHEY KonOhA?? What ya winking at" Bokuto obviously interrupted. Akaashi was stunned for a second and then he broke into laughter along with the other two leaving him confused.
"Oiii whats all the ruckus?" Kaori then said, she came from the same area as everyone else. She spotted the boys a grinned.
"ohhh?" She said softly. The surprise that the two boys were going to do went out the window, they probably had to come clean to the rest of the club too.
Bokuto just blushed and shyed away.
"Awh they have matching lunches!" Konoha added.
Akaashi being blunt as he is replied with "yeah we live with eachother." This phrase made Bokuto choke and give Akaashi eyes saying 'why would you tell them!'
The rest of them were surprised.
"Ah Kaori-san.." Akaashi said, interrupting the awkwardness.
"Yes Akaashi?"
"some b- girl wants to be a manager."

"H-Hana...?" Bokuto asked; the raven boy nodded into agreement.
The settling wind passed through and Kaori picked up the issue.

"Should I beat her ass?"
"Ah just reject her from joining..."

"Gotcha!" Kaori replies giving him a thumbs up and leaving. The rest of them left too since the bell went off for the next period.
"Hmm I would've loved to see her best Hana's ass though." Bokuto sighed and stood up, Akaashi not too long later.

"who said it wasn't going to happen?" He smirked slightly and began to walk forward.
Bokuto confuses followed too.

hey guys I'm so so so so so sorry about this being short. I've lost motivation for this!
I've began drawing and I've been editing so pls go follow them @akaxviii and @_akaxviii are my accounts :)

-
I'm sorry. I don't know if I'll be able to keep this up or I'll discontinue it.
-
Vi